Name

"Move!"

Kongpob jumped out of his semi-slumber state to turn around. His husband was standing in his grey robe, holding a pillow looking as adorable as a naughty cherub adorning the walls of grand structures from the renaissance period.

"What are you staring for? Move!"

Kongpob scooted to the edge of the narrow day-bed sofa, and Arthit plonked the pillow next to the cushion he was using as his pillow. After being unceremoniously kicked out of their bedroom an hour ago by Arthit for coming late five days in a row, Kongpob had resigned himself to the couch in their study. He could have slept in one of their extra rooms, but he figured since he had work to complete, he might as well stay in the study.

Arthit settled next to his husband and closed his eyes, ignoring him.

"Umm, Oon, why don't we sleep in the bedroom. We have a nice big comfortable bed, you know."

Arthit opened his eyes to glare at him.

"I know that you don't love me anymore. But now you have a problem with my name as well!!" he bit back maliciously.

Perplexed, Kongpob propped himself on his elbow to look at his husband.

"One-what makes you think that I don't love you? And two-why would I have a problem with your name?"

"One-obviously, you don't love me anymore, seeing how you choose to come late these days-even though we work in the same office. And two-didn't I say I will change my name if I let you back into our bedroom. I am a man of my words!" Arthit huffed like an angry kitten, cutely rolling his eyes at his husbands' obvious stupidity.

Kongpob chuckled at Arthit's adorable reasoning. Laughing, he wrapped his arms around his husband's waist and put his head on his shoulders.

"Yes! We can't have you go back on your word. But I can definitely help you with the other issue."

"Other issue?"

"Yes, I can prove to you how much I love you right here, right now!" Kongpob's hands slipped into the V of the gapping lapel of the robe swiftly, making Arthit jump at the sudden contact.

"Kongpob! What are you doing?" he shrieked indignantly.

"Don't tell me you didn't want this, Oon. The lack of your boxers under the robe is a dead giveaway of your intentions, husband!" Kongpob whispered hotly, biting his ear, making Arthit gasp out his name in an erotic whisper!

"Kong!"

:::::::::::::::::

Hello!

After a long time, I was able to write. I know it's very blah, but this is the best I could come up with for now. As you can guess, the picture was the inspiration behind this short tale. If I can think of something better, I will definitely write it again.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy. Please take of yourself.

deydreamer21 Thank you so much for being my pillar during this difficult phase. I can never forget what you did for me. I hope I can repay you for your kindness someday. Thank you so so much, sweetheart! While this is not the one-shot I had promised, this one is for you.