Dumpster

"Why the fuck would you put the eggs in the freezer? Who does that? They have frozen, and the shells have all cracked!! What am I to do with this now??"

"Ummm, I thought they would last longer, Oon!" Kongpob scratches the back of his head, doing his best to come up with a credible excuse for his silly mistake.

"36 eggs, Kong! 36 eggs... I can't do anything with them!! They are a waste now!!"

"In my defense, since there were so many, I thought they would stay fresh longer in the freezer..." his voice trailed off, seeing Arthit glaring at him.

"Why did I not know you were this daft before committing to you .. you... you brainless dumpster humper!!"

"Oon! How could you say that!?" Kongpob's face fell, and seeing his hurt expression, Arthit realized he let his anger get the best of him again.

"I am sorry, Kong! That was uncalled for! I am sorry!"

"Yes, Oon, it was... how can you call yourself a dumpster??"

"What??"

"Dumpster, Oon, dumpster... You are the only one I am humping, after all."

"Kongpob!!"

Kongpob ran out of the kitchen, knowing his life was in imminent danger, giggling, annoying Arthit further. Grabbing one of the frozen eggs, he aimed it at his husband's retreating back, not missing his target.

"Oowwww!!! Oon !! Fuck!! That hurt!! Ugh!!"

"You know what... these eggs are not completely useless!!"

"Don't you dare... Ooonnn !! Ouch... Stay away..."

:::::::::::::::::::::

Note: 🤭🤭

Thank you, Ryan Reynolds-king of dry humor, for coining this amazingly witty term, 'brainless dumpster humper'. I had to use it once I heard it.