Squabble

Note: Ever wonder what petty fights between the love birds would sound like??? 🤔🤔

"Stupid, arrogant ass! Always wanting to prove me wrong! Always trying to one-up me! See if I talk to you! You donkey!" Arthit spat.

"Well, if I am the arrogant one, then why do you keep me around, Oon? Why don't you kick me out of your life!"

"What makes you think I won't!"

"Ohh! Oh! Oh! I don't doubt that! You always do things first anyway. So I wouldn't be surprised if you kick me out of your life!" Kongpob taunted sarcastically, raising his hands in surrender.

"First? What first? What nonsense are you spouting?"

"Spouting nonsense? Of course it will sound nonsensical to you when I state the facts."

"Fact? Facts? Your delusional facts, you mean?"

"Fact like you are always the one taking the first step. Case in point-you kissed me first!"

Arthit's cheeks flamed with anger. He was already pissed, and here his husband was playing dirty.

"Yeah, so? Big deal! I kissed you first! So what?"

"Kiss? Just kiss? Mr. Arthit Rojnapat-Suttilak, let me remind you, you were the one to do everything first! That's how you trapped!" He spat back.

"Trapped you? Trapped you?" sputtered Arthit. "How did I trap?"

"Well, you were the first one to come and approach me at the university on the day of my admission interview! Remember?"

"I felt sympathy for a lost high school boy."

"Liar! You must have fallen for legs and ass! Pedophile... hitting on a school kid!"

"Pedophile!!!!" Arthit shrieked.

"Yes! Pedophile and a cradle snatcher."

"You.. you... you squirt... you..."

"Yes me! I am the victim here. You approached me first. You gave me a drink first. I was so naïve back then. What if you had drugged the drink???"

"Kongpob!!!"

"You targeted me in hazing first. You asked me to admit I love men first. You gave me an orange first. You kept the name tag in my locker. You appointed me for the campus moon contest. You bought me food first. You helped me with my calculus test first. You stopped talking to me first. You ignored me first. Then you kissed me first. You came out to your friends first. Heck, you came out to the company staff first." Arthit's face was now crimson, seeing he was losing this argument.

"You even took me away and ravaged me first in a hotel!"

"Ravaged you?"

"Yes! I lost my virtue to a cradle snatching Romeo!" Kongpob crossed his hands across his chest for effect, enjoying teasing his husband immensely.

Arthit stood biting his lips, trying to stop himself from erupting. Kongpob was baiting him, and he didn't want to give him the satisfaction of a win.

"You even proposed to me first. You have stolen all my first's, Oon! Admit it! You love me more than you care to admit!"

"FINE!" Arthit screamed, "I love you more than you can imagine. Happy now."

"Only if you kiss me first and end this pointless argument!" Kongpob shot back!

"Fine! I need to maintain my 'first' policy anyway," Arthit retorted.

"Good!"

"Good!"

"Great!"

"Then I am going to kiss you senseless now!" Arthit yelled.

"I can't wait!" Kongpob yelled back as both reached for each other.

::::::::::::::::::::

Note: Heh heh! 😅😅 I enjoyed writing this frivolous piece! 😜😜😜😜