Faen

"Ummm... Hello, P'! My name is Wadee, and I was wondering if I can get your Line ID?"

"Huh?" Arthit was stunned. He was out with his boyfriend in a gaming arcade, when out of nowhere, he was approached by a stranger, who was asking for his contact details.

"Your Line ID, P'. We go to the same university, but I am studying fine arts. I think you are very handsome, and I wanted to get to know you better."

"Ummm, I am in a relationship. I can't share my details. Sorry!" Arthit started to leave, but the girl held him back, much to his annoyance.

"But P', I have never seen you with anyone, only your gang of friends. Even today, you have come with your junior. He is the campus moon, isn't he?"

"Isn't my saying so enough, Nong?"

"Ummm... sorry, P', I didn't mean to annoy you. Just that I have a crush on you, and my friends have been encouraging me to talk to you. I was thinking about you when I saw you here today. I thought it was fate. Sorry!" she waied politely, and Arthit calmed. She was harmless.

"It's alright. And in case you really want to know, that there is my faen. Tell that to your friends as well," Arthit said, pointing towards Kongpob stunning the junior. 

She gawked at Kongpob and then looked back at Arthit, then again at Kongpob

She gawked at Kongpob and then looked back at Arthit, then again at Kongpob. A smile lit her face as she turned back to Arthit.

 A smile lit her face as she turned back to Arthit

"No wonder you are always together, P'. You both look stunning."

Arthit chuckled.

"I wish you both all the best, P'. I hope you always stay together."

"Thank you, Nong! I wish you all the luck as well."

"Someone you know, P'?" Kongpob asked when Arthit joined him.

"Nope, just a junior from our Uni!" Arthit replied, smiling enigmatically. Today was the first time he declared to someone outside the core group of engineers that Kongpob was his faen. It felt good. But Kongpob needn't know that today. 😉

::::::::::::::::

Note: I wrote this just because I wanted to use Kit's picture.