Comfort

"What the fuck! What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you stop suddenly like that!!! Ugh!" Arthit asked, angry, frustrated. He was robbed of his climax, that too at the very brink of it, and he was pissed. Big time!

After a long, difficult day at work, they had retired to the bed post-dinner, when both had reached for each other hungrily, knowing only their bodies could give them the comfort, the outlet for the days' stress. Clothes thrown haphazardly, limbs wrapped around each other, like vines, touching, kissing, and sucking. The bedsheet crumpled as they moved lusciously over one another, declaring in action how much they needed and wanted the other.

In the throes of passion, consumed by an immense desire for his lover, Arthit was lost, his toes curling, his back arching as his husband deliciously thrust into him, making him see stars when Kongpob did something unexpected. Right when he was about to experience an earth-shattering orgasm, his husband stopped out of the blue, hugged him, cooing words of reassurance.

"But...But... You...!"

"What?" Arthit barked, annoyed at seeing how Kongpob was stuttering and stammering.

"You asked me to!"

"What? When?"

"You said come, 'Closer! Comfort me!'. Seeing how overwhelmed and close to tears you were after the bad day at the office, I thought you wanted me to hug you! Comfort you."

"Ah! Ngh! Aaah! Yes! Yes! Oh! Oh, God! Kong! Yes! Ufff! There! Yes! Yes, Kong! Close! Yes, cum for me!"

"Okay, Oon," said Kongpob, stopping abruptly. Shifting his body, hugging him tightly, he suddenly said, "I am here for you! Don't worry. It's okay! It's fine! Everything will be alright."

"Huh??"

"Aaaiiisssh, you moron! I said, 'cum for me'! NOT COMFORT ME, YOU IDIOT!"  

:::::::::::::::::::

Note: Heh heh! Kong!!!😅😅 You better work overtime now!