Flash

"IN A BOARD MEETING, KONG! IN A FREAKING BOARD MEETING! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???" Kerklai roared. He was breathing fire at his son, and Kongpob could only flinch in fear, hearing the anger in his livid father's voice. To be fair, his father was right. What he did was completely unprofessional, and his father had every right to be mad at him.

But what could he do? What he witnessed, he had to capture on his mobile. Unfortunately for him, this event occurred in the middle of their board meeting, and to his bad luck, while he was trying his best to be sneaky while clicking the picture, the flash went off in the dimly lit room, stunning everyone and bringing the ongoing presentation to a halt as everyone turned to look at him.

While Kerklai had laughed embarrassingly, coming up with an excuse to cover up his son's gaffe, he had no intentions of sparing him in the privacy of his chamber.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in," he yelled, and Arthit peeped in.

"Can I come in, Por?" he asked nervously. He could hear his father-in-law bellow from outside, and even though he was as pissed as him, he felt sympathy for his poor husband, who was on the receiving end of Kerklai's wrath. Wanting to defuse the situation, he decided to step in with a tray of tea.

"Come in, son, and ask your husband what made him behave the way he did."

"I will, Por, but please calm down. Have some tea, please. You just have recovered from your illness last week. Please, don't strain yourself."

"I am fine, Arthit," Kerklai replied.

"You may be so, Por, but if Mae comes to know about this..." Arthit's voice trailed off, shuddering at the thought of Apinya's anger if she heard her husband had lost his cool while on hypertension tablets.

Kerklai rolled his eyes. Though he loved his son-in-law to bits, Arthit was essentially Apinya's spy in the office much to his annoyance. Ever since Arthit joined Siam Polymer, he made sure to keep Apinya updated about any discrepancies in Kerklai's health at work.

"Fine!" Kerklai responded. He knew better than to mess with the queen of his home and heart, "but you ask this buffoon why he did what he did! Aish! What must the board members be thinking!!" Kerklai lamented. Arthit quickly poured Kerklai his chamomile tea and handed him the cup.

"Here, Por!"

"Thank you, son!"

"Kong! What are you doing? Apologize quickly to Por," Kongpob looked at his husband, pouting and sighing sadly, turned to his father.

"Por, I know what I did was very unprofessional, and I am very sorry about it. But..."

"But! But?? You dare to give excuses?" Kerklai once again roared.

"Por! Please calm down. And you! What was so important that you had to pull out your phone to click a picture. Don't you realize there was sensitive data shared on the screen? Thankfully, your phone was pointed in another direction, or the board would suspect you of industrial espionage."

"Why would I spy in my own company?" Kongpob reasoned.

"People don't need valid reasons to bring people in high position down, Kong!"

"I am sorry, P'Arthit!" Arthit's anger fell flat hearing his husband address him as P'. Kongpob only did that when Kongpob was contrite or sad. Post their wedding, Kongpob either addressed him as Arthit or Oon. Sighing deeply, Arthit changed the tone of his voice.

"If you knew it was unprofessional, why did you do it, Kong?"

"Yes, please tell me what was so important that you had to capture it that moment? I would like to see it," Kerklai asked.

"Ummm... Por, I cannot show it to you."

"WHAT?"

"Por, please calm down. Kong, what the hell? Show Por what you clicked. Now!" Arthit barked his order. Squirming, Kongpob looked at Arthit, " But P'..." only to find him glare back.

"Fine! Here Por. This is what I HAD to capture," said Kongpob, handing over the phone to his dad.

Taking the phone from Kongpob, Kerklai looked at the screen. Baffled, he looked back at his son to find him grinning like an idiot. Kerklai again stared hard at the phone screen before bursting out laughing. He laughed for a good minute while Arthit stared between the father and son, perplexed by the sudden change in demeanor.

"Por? Kong?"

Trying to bring his laughter under control, Kerklai handed the phone to Arthit. Confused, Arthit looked at the screen.

What he saw turned his face crimson red, and he turned to give his husband a dirty stare.

"What? You looked so adorable! I had to capture it!" Kongpob reasoned. Arthit wanted to stay mad at him, but his heart melted at his husband's earnest reasoning.

Kerklai burst into a fresh bout of laughter seeing Arthit red-faced, and Kongpob, unable to control himself, joined his father. Sliding close to Kongpob, Arthit hid his face behind his shoulder as he did whenever shy or embarrassed.

"Get out of here, you lovesick fool, and get back to work!" Kerklai commanded, and the love birds scooted out of the office as his laughter still carried out of the room.

::::::::::::::::::::

Note: Is it just me, or do you guys find Krist incredibly cute in this pic??? Obviously inspired by this pic. 😜😜