Jealousy

"Dude! I just heard two girls gushing about you at the bar. And P'Arthit was right there! He heard everything," Aim rushed to Kongpob's side to warn him.

"So?"

"So? Won't he get mad at you?"

"Why should he get mad at me?"

"Doesn't he get jealous? People get mad at their partners when someone checks them out."

"Hmmm... Right! But it never made any sense to me. Why get angry with the partner? Unless the partner did something to instigate such a reaction from others."

"You mean to say if someone hits on P'Arthit, you won't get jealous?"

"Ummm, I may maybe get protective, but why should I get mad at my partner if others show interest in him. I trust him. Doubting him just because someone else looks at him or flirts with him is toxic. I am not so petty or insecure, thank you very much! And can I blame people? Have you seen him? Obviously, they want to covet him. Just look at his face."

"Ugh! You are disgustingly smitten and in love! Even P'Arthit doesn't get jealous?"

Kongpob chuckled, recalling how his boyfriend had gotten mad at him for tying up his hair and wearing a white shirt that apparently made him look hot.

"He does, but in a rather cute way. It's usually something short-lived. He knows I am too much in love with him to look at others so... And P'Arthit doesn't get mad! He gets even. He just stakes his claim. Wait and watch!" Kongpob said as he watched his lover make his way back to him.

Arthit joined them, handing Kongpob his glass.

"Here is your drink!" he handed, smiling softly, standing a bit too close, before turning around to give a back-off glare at the girls who were drooling over his boyfriend. Seeing his cute angry stare, Kongpob turned around to Aim with an I-Told-You-So smirk and winked.

 Seeing his cute angry stare, Kongpob turned around to Aim with an I-Told-You-So smirk and winked

"Ugh! Disgusting!" Aim facepalmed.

::::::::::::::::

Note: Inspired by this pic that was making the rounds on many Peraya Insta accounts today! 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭