Tranquil

Kongpob woke up to the chirping of the birds, stretching his body like a lithe cat. And like always, he did the one thing he does every morning; he turned to look at his lover, his husband, his soulmate. Looking at Arthit every morning was an exciting experience for him. Looking at his face was his favorite recreation to begin his day. Every day there would be something enjoyable for him to see. 

Some days he would find Arthit sleeping like a baby, his lips partly open, his hands like tiny paws curled, holding the pillow or blanket. Sometimes they would cushion his pink, chubby cheeks, making him look adorable. Some days, his hand would be over his head, his mouth open, as dried drool caked at the edges of his lips while he snored away to glory. Those were the mornings he knew Arthit had a tiring day the previous day, so he had just crashed out exhausted. He did not bother his husband on such mornings. But of course, that never stopped him from taking pictures to tease him later or record his snoring to annoy him.

This morning was different, though. Arthit was asleep with a gentle smile playing on his lips, and Kongpob was mesmerized. He shifted to lie comfortably on his side, his head propped up on his hand as stared and admired his husband.

How could someone be so adorable and perfect so early in the morning? He wanted to reach over and touch him

How could someone be so adorable and perfect so early in the morning? He wanted to reach over and touch him. Run his fingers on the perfect Cupid's bow of his lips, feel the smoothness of his cheeks, curve his finger over the arches of his eyebrows, but he held back. It didn't feel right to disturb the calmness and smile that was lighting up his face.

"You will drill a hole through my face if you stare any longer! Don't you know my face is precious," Arthit mumbled sleepily, his eyes still closed, surprising Kongpob.

"Oh, you are awake! How did you know I was staring?"

"The right term is gawking, Kong," Arthit replied, opening one eye to look at his junior. How could someone be this handsome so early in the morning he thought.

"Fine! Gawking! But can I help myself, Oon? Have you looked at you! Maybe I should put a mirror on the ceiling for you to wake up and see how beautiful you are!"

"Bull! If you ever put a mirror up there, there is only one reason for it, and it's definitely not to look at our face!!"

"Oh, but it is... I want to see how our faces will look in the throes of passion. Imagine, I am lying back while you are sitting astride, riding me, your face thrown back, as we both cum.. Ah, perfection!"

"Kongpob!!" Arthit yelled, his face red with embarrassment.

"I think it's a brilliant idea! What say?"

"Ugh!! You horny jerk. Is that all you think about? Sex?"

"Yup, it's pretty much that! I think about different techniques, different positions, and what new things we can try," he replied cheekily, winking for effect.

"Tsk! Tsk! Pervert!"

"Not fair. How is wanting you me being a pervert! Don't you want me?

"No! Not like you do!" Arthit teased.

"But I also think about hugging you, holding you tight at night, holding your hand in public, making out in the car and other public places..."

"There you go! Pervert!"

"Heeeeee! But your pervert!" Kongpob said with a stupid grin on his face.

"Yes, my pervert!" Arthit chuckled as he pulled Kongpob in his embrace.

"Why were you smiling? Did you see something good in your dream?"

"Was I smiling? Hmmm, yes, it was a beautiful dream!"

"What was it?"

"We were at a beach, walking, holding hands, and as the sun sets, we stood by the water's edge, admiring the rhapsody of colors of the dusk sky!"

"That's it? That's why you were smiling??" Kongpob asked, a little disappointed, "I was hoping for some hanky-panky."

"Sorry, my subconscious is not debauched like yours," Arthit teased.

"Oon!" Kongpob pouted, making Arthit chuckle.

"Cute! But tell me, Kong, what can be more beautiful and fulfilling than spending my tranquillity with you? It's being with you that makes all the difference for me. What brings me true happiness!"

Stunned at the reply, Kongpob could only stare.

"Ooooon! How can you say something like this and expect me to keep your hands off of you? You can't call me a pervert. I have to react to such beautiful words. How can I control myself when you are this romantic?"

"Being horny and romantic are two different feelings, mister!" Arthit pointed out, tapping his nose.

"And for me being romantic equals being horny. Especially on the bed. So sorry but not sorry!" he said, pouncing on his husband.

"Kongpob!" Arthit shouted, laughing as his husband proceeded to be 'romantic' with him.

::::::::::::::::::::

Note: Inspired by the picture of a sleepy-smiley Kit!