Kiss

"P'Arthit!"

"Hmmm?"

"Why did you kiss me that night on the bridge?"

"Huh?"

"When you first accepted me... you kissed me out of the blue!"

"Where did this come from?" Arthit asked, scratching his hair.

"Why did you kiss me like that? Grabbing my tie? Pulling me close to you?"

"Why that now?"

"Answer me!! I want to know."

"What's there to answer?"

"Please!!! Pretty please," he pouted.

"Ummm, I felt like it!" Arthit replied in a high-pitched voice, and Kongpob noticed Arthit rubbing his nose. He knew these gestures way too well.

Arching his eyebrows, he stared.

"The truth, P'. What are you hiding?"

"It's the truth!" another high-pitched response.

"P', now you are annoying me. You are definitely hiding something. What is it?"

"I am not!"

"Fine! Then I will leave you to finish your work. Bye!" Kongpob got up annoyed and walked away from their table, leaving behind a stunned Arthit, staring at his juniors retreating back. Kongpob rarely displayed such behavior, so he knew he had to act quickly to calm his lover. Gathering his books he ran to catch up to Kongpob who had already exited the cafeteria.

Kongpob was slowly walking towards his class, so Arthit jogged to him and pulled him towards their spot. Their pillar six.

"Kong! Don't be mad!"

Kongpob didn't respond, looking away.

"What's the big deal?"

"Big deal? It's a big deal for me, P'. You kissed me. First! And it was our first kiss! It's a big deal for me."

"But..." Arthit's voice trailed off, guilty.

"Forget it, P'. It's time to head to class."

"Kong!" Arthit held his hand again.

"Let go, P'," Kongpob replied sternly.

"Fine! I will tell you. But you can't get mad about it. I am warning you!" Kongpob didn't respond but intrigued, he waited.

"Remember you asked me if I was willing to accept you, and I said I didn't know you well enough?" Kongpob nodded, the memory of that night crystal clear in his mind.

"Your face fell, but then I said I want to get to know you more. You smiled then. I can never forget that smile."

(There it is! The cocky raise of the eyebrows!)

A smile lit Kongpob's face. His lover kissed him because he couldn't resist his smile!

"You know...That annoying, cocky, confident smile of yours."

"What?" Kongpob was confused. Did he hear it right?

"That smile that makes me want to punch you in your face. And seeing how punching is not a recommended way to start a relationship, I went in for the kiss. Happy? Got your answer?" Arthit asked, folding his hands, staring back, challenging Kongpob, waiting for his angry response.

But Kongpob burst out laughing, and grabbing Arthit's face, he planted a wet, loud smack on his lips.

Stunned, Arthit asked, "You are not upset?"

"Upset? Why would I be, P'? I think that's one of the most unique reasons to be kissed."

He pulled Arthit closer and rained wet slobbering kisses on his face to annoy him. Arthit resisted, but when their lips met in a slow, sweet kiss, he responded to his junior's demand.

"Thank you for not punching me, P'," he said, rubbing their noses.

"Hmm!"

"And thank you for giving us a chance!" Arthit stared back with a shy face and big innocent eyes that were Kongpob's weakness. Groaning, he pulled Arthit closer and whispered, "I wish we were in our room!"

"Enough! Let me go. It's time for the class," Arthit pushed him away, his cheeks flaming hearing those words.

"Then don't let me catch you!" Kongpob warned, making Arthit sprint towards his class, chuckling, followed closely by his lover.

:::::::::::::::::::::

Note: I swear I was not drunk when I wrote this.