Torn

"Fuck!" Arthit placed the wine goblet back on the table and grabbed some tissues to dab on the fast-spreading stain on his shirt.

"Oh shit! Give me the shirt, P', I will soak it, so that stain comes off."

The lovers were enjoying a quiet evening with some wine post-dinner, snuggling on the couch, watching a movie.

"Tsk! Don't bother. It's a red wine stain on a white shirt. It will not come off easily."

"We can still try!"

"It's okay. I was going to discard this shirt anyway. I have worn it enough." 

A mischievous glint entered Kongpob's eyes, "You mean this is going to be trashed?"

"Yes!"

"Sure?"

"Uhhh... yeah! Why won't I be?"

"Awesome!" Kongpob pounced on Arthit.

"Kongpob!!! What the hell are you doing?"

"Oon, remember what you said about shirts you will no longer use?"

Arthit's eyes bugged out, recalling how he had told Kongpob that he could 'rip' shirts that were going to be discarded.

"Yeeeaaasssssss!" Arthit replied slowly, biting his lips, a naughty smile lighting up his eyes.

"So, I guess it's ripping time!"

Kongpob reached for the lapel and yanked it hard, ripping open the shirt as buttons flew flying in every direction. Arthit laughed, hearing the fabric tear and at the absurdity of the situation as his husband latched his lips to the skin that was still wet from the wine.

"R.I.P my shirt and my ass!" he thought while being devoured by his husband.

"Don't you dare get wine stains on the couch, Kongpob!"

::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::

Note: Let's imagine this was the shirt Kongpob ripped! 🤪😜😜