Football

Tired and sated, in a blissed-out state, they lay in each other's arms, ready to sleep, but still wanting to stay awake and savor each other's company a bit longer. Arthit was in Kongpob's arms, his head lying on his chest, looking up as he played with Kongpob's fingers.

"Kong! What if this is just a phase?"

"Meaning?"

"I mean, maybe because it new, a novelty, sex feels awesome now. Especially given the surrounding! We are now in a romantic resort. But once we head back to the dorm, what if real life interferes and the thrill disappears. What if the magic fades and we realize we actually are not good at it? What if we suck at sex?" Arthit asked, alarmed as weird ideas rushed through his head.

Kongpob shifted to face Arthit. Booping his nose he asked,

"Remember you told me how you loved football but sucked at it when you first started?" Arthit nodded.

"But with time and practice, you got better at it, didn't you?"

"Umm... I did!"

"Even this is same, P'! With time and practice, we will only get better."

"Like football?" Arthit chuckled at the analogy.

"Like football!" Kongpob nodded vehemently.

"Okay, then like football it is!"

"Want to play football, P'?" Kongpob asked, slobbering over Arthit's neck, as he yelped at the sudden change in the mood.

"Kongpob! Enough! Please!"

"Don't you want to practice, P'? Where is your dedication?"

"The player needs to rest! Enough! Please."

"Fine!" Grumbling Kongpob shifted to lie on his back, and Arthit, turning away, closed his eye, smiling. The room was now dark, and the noise made by the cicadas filled the tranquility of the space.

Kongpob turned to spoon Arthit.

"Then... how about just some dribbling practice, for now, P'?" he whispered close to his ears, trying his luck as his hands snaked to grab Arthit.

"Kongpob!"

::::::::::::::::

Note: And that is how ladies and gentlemen, football came into being in our Peraya universe!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ🤭🤭🤭🤭

Want to know more about their first time? Go read "For The First Time" if you are not already reading it. 😜😜😜