Moves

Arthit lay lazily on the bed, looking at his boyfriend do push-ups. It was hard to judge, but Kongpob was F.I.T

He looked skinny to many, but underneath those clothes, his lover had an extremely toned and taut body, and only he could see it, feel it, and touch it! Arthit smirked. The privileges of being Kongpob's boyfriend were indeed good. Sigh!

Scanning his body from head to toe, he noticed every detail on his lover's body. Guess the years of martial arts training yielded good results.

Desire stirred in the pit of his stomach as he swallowed hard and licked his lips. Kongpob stood up then, dusting his hands, giving him his million-watt smile.

Seeing Arthit's flushed face and parted lips, it was not hard to guess what his senior was thinking.

"Wanna work out?" he teased, flustering Arthit even more!

"Ummm.. no..." Arthit squeaked, "you... umm... you...yes! Uh! You told me you have learned Tae Kwon Do, right?"

"Yeah, I practiced it all through my school life. Why?"

"Ummm, why don't you show me some of your moves. I haven't seen you in action ever," Arthit asked, cutely scratching his nose. Asking Kongpob to show any 'move' was inviting trouble, but he couldn't think of anything in his flustered state, so he blurted out the first safe thing he could think of.

"Sure! Come here!" Arthit was surprised that Kongpob agreed so readily to show him some Tae Kwon Do moves instead of teasing him, so he got off the bed as instructed, and stood in front of his junior.

"Now watch here. Do as I instruct," Kongpob said seriously, and Arthit knitted his eyebrows in concentration, ready to follow.

Kongpob chuckled, seeing Arthit's serious expressions. Cute! 

Even before Arthit could realize or react, Kongpob moved to his side, nudging his knees, tipped him over, knocking Arthit off his feet. As Arthit fell backward, Kongpob caught him, and swooping him off his feet, leaned over and kissed him. Stunned, Arthit could only gasp as their lips connected. And as his junior devoured his lips in what could be called the sexiest moment in Arthit's life, his brain short-circuited, and relying on instinct, he reached over, wrapped his arms around Kongpob, and kissed him back.

Arthit had no clue when Kongpob had masterfully maneuvered their body and sat on the edge of the bed. Still kissing, Kongpob was balancing Arthit's body weight, as he had hoisted his senior up in his arms onto his lap, and Arthit had wrapped his legs around his lover, clinging to him like a koala, kissing him back ravenously.

Gasping for air, they parted, smiling, looking at each other lasciviously, lust dripping in their expression.

"How do you like my moves, P'?" Kongpob smirked, and Arthit didn't know whether to smack him or kiss him senseless!

Deciding to go for the latter, Arthit chuckled and said, "Yeah! Kind of okay I guess! Could be better though! Show me more!"

::::::::::::::::::::

Note:

Hello

I have a lot to say, and I will someday perhaps open up about this whole Peraya fiasco, but at this moment, I am going to rely on an old metaphor and reiterate that

Silence is indeed golden.

When in doubt, stay quiet!

When we are not aware of the whole truth, we should stay quiet! There are always two sides to a story.

We should know the value and power of our words and be frugal with how we use them.

If our words, based on hearsay, hurt someone, they are not worth it. Our feelings and opinions dont matter if they dont affect our life, but invariably do damage to others and hurt them. Every negative word uttered, harms someone.

Think! Think before talking!

We can't always be right!

Krist, this is my way of showing support to you-by posting my peraya stories back again!

Stay brilliant and shining, my golden boy. Time and again, you have proved your mettle. You have faced the worst of hatred and still stood strong in the heat of it. Your core is made of diamond, and that always shines through.

Do whatever your heart desires.

You dont owe anyone anything!

Your career is yours!

Your happiness is yours!

Your life is yours!

💖💖Love you to the moon and back Kiiiiittttttt!💖💖