Chapter 12: Not In My House

Kade's POV

I banged on the wall and screamed for someone, anyone to get me out of this small room with ripped carpet that looked like it had been spray painted by the texture and look. I knew that there was no way to leave by there being nothing besides walls. No doors and no windows to make an escape, which made me ask, how did I get here? There were tears pouring down my face as I tried to figure out why I was here. "Help!"

I didn't know who could hear me or who could help me, if there even was anyone that could help me. The red light lit up on the wall again as it had done once before and I knew that a shock was about to run through my body. When I felt the electricity hit my feet and run throughout my whole body that left me shocked in my place, I screamed as loud as I possibly could as pain and fear kept running through me.

"What do you want from me?" I screamed as my body felt the relief as the red light disappeared and I was left alone in the semi-dark room that left me feeling alone because there was no one who would rescue me from this hell.

My feet ached since they were the source sending the currents throughout my body and when my knees started to shake, I fell down to my knees as I tried to find the strength to keep fighting somehow. I saw the light again and didn't realize until I felt the shock go through my body as I kneeled on the floor. I screamed even louder this time as the shocks originated in my knees and toes before spreading throughout my whole body.

My knees didn't like that and they shook my whole body so bad until I fell onto my back, knowing that there was no use in even trying to fight whoever it was anymore. My entire body started to shake and I felt my heart beating so hard in my chest until it started to slow down as laughing filled my ears until my whole body felt numb and broken until everything went dark.

I shot up in bed with a yelp, making Joey wake up in fear as he sat up to wrap his arm around my shoulder since I had started to sob silently into my hands as my heart beats wildly out of my chest. I turned into his chest as I gripped his shirt in my hands as I desperately needed my heart rate to go down before I had a panic attack.

"You're okay, you're here with me. No one's going to hurt you, I promise, just focus on your breathing," Joey tells me as he runs his fingers through my hair while placing soft kisses to my forehead.

"I-I'm scare-scared," I get out between my sobs and he tightens his grip on me as he lightly rocks me in his arms as I try my best to take a deep through my nose and out through my mouth that my mom taught me to do whenever I was freaking out.

"I know you are, but I promise you that you're safe right now and no one will hurt you in anyway," he tells me, pulling me onto his lap to be able to hold me better. "you can talk about it if you want."

I shake my head. "No, no, I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, that's alright," he whispers as he pulls me down to lay against his chest in my bed since we had decided to spend the night here since my dad wasn't able to take Emilie to school in the morning so Joey told me he would spend the night with me so we could all three go together.

I noticed the sun streaming in through my curtains and looked over at the alarm clock on my nightstand to see that my alarm was going to go off in about an hour for us to get up, so there was no point to fall asleep again right now. Once I had gotten my breathing under control, I sat up to let out a long sigh before standing up.

"What're you doing?" Joey whispers and I turn to him to see his beautiful face staring at me. My baby blue comforter covers his lower half as his toned stomach and chest are out for everyone to see and I spent half the night just outlining his abs with my finger while we watched TV after everyone went to sleep.