Chapter 8

(Erin's POV)

We arrived at the destination, which was in Iowa. Korn got off the bus first because their tour manager got them a bus. The entire ride after Korn came on the bus, I spent in my bed so nothing special happened.
Mick grabs me and pulls me out of my bed.
"MICK LET ME FUCKING GO!" I scream. He ignores me, picks me up and takes to the couch. When he puts me down I try to get up and go to my bed, but Craig grabs me.(Craig, Sid, and Shawn are on one couch and James and Chris are on the other.)
"CRAIG LET ME GO YOU BUTT!"
He shakes his head and tightens his grip on me.
"Dude, we haven't seen you in forever so we decided to drag you out and make you talk." Shawn says.
"Plus all of our brothers from Korn are on a different tour bus so you don't have to worry about them
Messing with you." James adds.
I sigh and tug away from Craig.
He lets me go and I plop down next to James and Chris. Chris pats my head.
"Do I look like a dog to you?" I ask.
"Sometimes when your hair is messy.
But that's all the time though." Chris replies.
"Your an asshole. Where's Paul, Joey and Corey?"
"On the bus with Korn for right now." James answers.
"WHY?!?!? I NEED PAUL HE'S MORE MATURE THAN ALL OF YOU!!!!!" I yell. They all laugh and say that's why you love us together.
I spend a decent amount of time talking to them. Corey, Paul and Joey come back. Joey doesn't look too good. "We brought Chinese!" Paul says. We all grab stuff from the bag Paul brought filled with Chinese food.
I grabbed teriyaki chicken, and an ass ton of rice. After we eat, Corey says he has an announcement to make. He says we have to preform tomorrow.
He was about to go through the list of songs we were going to play until Joey throws up. Everywhere.