Chapter 2

(Erin's POV)

We just stared at each other for a while. It wasn't awkward but it was weird. He eventually looks away.
"So how are you feeling?" He says looking at me again with concern in his eyes. "Uh good, but what happened?" He clears his throat. "You got knocked out, and got a minor concussion." Who would knock me out randomly. Was that why he signaled his hand it the air? Was he warning me or signaling them???
"Who did it?" He looks around nervously.
"Craig did it!"
"What?"
"Craig Jones knocked you out for me, so I brought you to the place we all are staying and I swear to god I didn't do it!" Corey starts babbling like a fucking four year old child.
"COREY CHILL!" I scream.
He stops and looks at me. I could also hear the moment below the floor cease. "Why did Craig knock me out?"
"Umm, I can't explain it yet, but until you fully recover you can't leave."
"But I feel fine!" He gets up.
"YOU CAN'T!" He walks out of the room I'm in and slams the door. I can hear two people whispering, then yelling. It sounds like Corey. Once again my door opens but this time it's not Corey. It's Paul Gray. He smiles at me. "Sorry about him. He can get like that." Paul sits on the bed. "After Corey's girlfriend broke up with him he's been mortally depressed and he has also been acting weird." Paul sighs. "He even mentioned leaving the band. When we did a show, He wasn't as pumped up and didn't put as much effort as he used too." Paul takes a breath in. "When Corey saw
You at our last show, he perked up and I don't know why. Mick was the first one to notice though." That explains why Mick went to talk to Corey before the show. That's also why he probably pointed at me.
Paul continues talking about how Corey's weird behavior stopped when he had to "save" me. We also talked about random shit for a long time.
"Hey Paul." I say childishly.
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry." I whine. He ruffles my hair. "lets go downstairs." I like Paul he's kinda like that big brother I've never had, but I have now.
We walk downstairs, and holy shit it's like hell in a house. Sid and Shawn are fighting over the Tv remote, Mick and James are arm wrestling, Chris is throwing a practice pad with Joey and Craig is sitting on the floor reading. Paul clears his throat loudly.
They all stop. "This is Erin. She'll be staying with us." Everyone looks at me. They all say 'hey Erinnnn!' Except for Craig. Craig gets up and walks upstairs. What's his problem?
Sid offers to make me Pizza, which didn't taste half bad. I finish eating and walk upstairs. I look at all the rooms. They are numbered 0-8. Of course I was staying in room 8, Corey's room. I look for Number 5. I find it down the hall and knock on the door. "Open up Craig, I want to talk!"
It takes a few minutes, but he finally opens the door. I walk in and he shuts the door, then locks it quickly. Fuck, he's freaking me out.
"I was told by a little bird that you knocked me out." He nods. I remember hearing something about how Craig rarely talks. He starts searching for some paper and a pen.
Then he writes. 'I did. Why does it matter?' I got pissed.
"I want to know why dumbass!"
Craig stares at me like I just killed someone. He starts writing hastily.
'Corey told me to. He really likes you.'
I just stared at what he had wrote.
Corey fucking Todd Taylor wanted to kidnap me?