Chapter 25

(Erin's POV)

It was only 8:00 and was high off energy drinks and maybe a little drunk. I know Caitlyn, Sid and Shawn were completely wasted and lying on the floor.
"Hey hey erin, lets leave these losers." Caitlyn says. I shake my head no.
"I'm too tired." I roll on stomach trying to fall asleep. I feel someone get in the bed with me. Its Caitlyn.
"Fine if you don't want to eat pie then I'm gonna lay down." She moves closer to me. I drunkly pat her head.
She snuggles into me.
"Boo, you're warm." After that she snores heavily. I feel my eyelids get heavy so I fall asleep.
I feel someone shaking me awake. I roll over to see Corey.
"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Get up we need to get back on the road. I don't care how hungover you are we really need to leave. NOW!" He says harshly. I get up and pack the shit I had. I walk with Corey out of the room, Down the elevator and into the lobby with the others. Sid, Shawn and Caitlyn look really hungover.
We all get onto the bus. There is a new bus driver too. Yay. Corey tells us the layout is the same and me and Caitlyn have the bed still. Instantly we both walk to the bed and just lay there. Caitlyn groans.
"I feel like shit. I shouldn't of drunken that much." She says.

"I drank a few beers but I drank all of the Monsters." I say chuckling. Caitlyn softly punches me.
"Don't drink anymore. They can kill you." She says. Caitlyn moves closer to me and lays her head on my shoulder.
"Why are you so warm, like damn chill up." She moves around to adjust herself then falls asleep. I think this is the most I've slept in my life. I also close my eyes, but I can't sleep. I carefully get up so Caitlyn doesn't wake up and walk to the couches and sit next to Corey.
"Hey kiddo. Sorry for the rough wake up call." He pats my head. I lay on his lap.
"What are you doing?"

"I can't sleep when Caitlyn is climbing all over me." Corey laughs.
I close my eyes. Before I fall asleep I feel Corey kiss my cheek.