Chapter 7

(Erin's POV)

It's the morning the tour bus comes so of course I have to wake up early. It was cold this morning so I stayed in bed. Then someone knocked on the door. "What?!?" I partially scream.
"The bus is here and we all are waiting for you." Shawn says.
"Oh shit, sorry!"
"Well hurry up or IMMA take your bunk!" Shawn replies then walks off laughing. Then another knock.
"Don't listen to him, I'm taking your bunk." JOEY says then also walks out. What's up with my bunk? Is it special or something?

*On the tour bus*

Corey leads me to my "bunk" which is actually a bed. that explains earlier. I walk out of where the bed and bunks are and sit on a couch next to Joey and Mick. Mick puts his arm on my shoulder. "Hey kiddo." He ruffles my hair, then adjusts his legs.
"How you doin'?" He asks.
"Alright. When does this bus leave?"
"In a few minutes. Just relax Erin."
I look around. Sid, Shawn, and Craig are in their bunks. James, Chris and Paul are on the couch across from us and Corey is talking to the Bus driver.
Eventually the bus starts moving.
Corey comes in the "living room" where we are and sits on the floor. He pouts. "Paul, sharing is caring." He whines. We laugh. "Too bad, Bro. I ain't moving. Plus James is comfortable." Chris pretends to be hurt. "So I'm not comfortable?" He puts his hand on his heart and acts dramatic. "Erinnnnn, I'm comfortable right?" Chris asks.
I shake my head. "No but your hair is soft." Chris gets off the couch. "Don't touch my hair!" Corey gets up and steals Chris's spot. "COREYY!" Chris stomps to his bunk. I look to see Joey playing with my hair. "Joey! What are you doing?" He continues playing with my hair. "What does it look like?" I move closer to Mick, however Joey comes closer to play with my hair. "Dude! Stop!" I say. He says fine, but doesn't stop. The entire ride was either me arguing with Joey about my hair and drumming or sleeping. The bus stops at a house.
In 30 minutes Members of Korn come out and on the bus. Jonathan comes on first. "AYE BITCHES!!!"
He looks around then stares at me.
"ERINNNN!!!!!!" He runs up to me
And hugs me. "I missed youuuuuu." He sits on the floor, under with his stuff. All the other guys of Korn do the same. Ray starts poking me, then Brian. They don't stop Either.
I can tell this is going to be a lonnnng ride.