Chapter 4

(Erin's POV)

"I brought Corey!" I hear Paul yell, walking in the door. I look up with pizza hanging from my mouth.
Corey comes in and sees me, then smirks. "Hey pizza face." I blush and turn away. "Shut up." I attempt to say. James, Chris, Craig and Mick come downstairs to greet Corey.
Then Sid,Shawn and Joey come upstairs from the basement. They greet him too. After the hugs, and 'I missed you man', everyone leaves except for Paul and Corey. Paul clears his throat. "So Erin, since you've been with us for weeks, and you've been doing well we're gonna take you home tomorrow." I look at Corey who looks like he's about to cry. I wonder why... I nod my head. "Yeah sure."
I finish whatever left of pizza there is and head up stairs into the room I was staying in. I jump in bed and close my eyes...

"ERIN!" I hear someone scream.
"ERIN GET UP NOW!" I quickly open my eyes to see Corey. "yo, don't be-"
I get cut off by him putting cloth in my mouth. he ties it around my head then lifts me up.
"Shut up and don't you DARE MAKE A SOUND!" He says raising his voice.
When Corey puts me in the car, I feel dizzy. That bitch, I bet he put chloroform on the cloth. A few seconds later everything goes black.

(Paul's POV)

I sit on the floor wiping my forehead. Playing bass is hard as fuck but at least I can get it done. I set my
Bass on my stand and head upstairs. I open the door quietly hoping I won't wake anyone up. I look over the door to see Corey carrying someone. It's Erin! What the hell is he doing?!?
He goes into the garage. I here the car doors open and closes then the engine starting. Fuck, that's the only car we have...Wait James has a motorcycle! I run upstairs and lightly knock on James's door. "Come in."
I open the door.
"Oh hey Paul, what's up?"
"James can I use your Cycle?" I ask, well more like beg.
"Uhhh sure here's my helmet." He says as he tosses me it. I thank him, then quickly run downstairs.
"WHOEVER IS RUNNING TRYING TO SLEEP!" I hear Joey yell.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP JOEY!" I scream back. I open the garage door and grab James's motorcycle. I kick the stand up and hop on. I speed up but I remember I have no fucking idea where he would go with her.
Then I remember when me and Corey first met, he mentioned about this abandoned house he liked to escape to. I speed over over there, hoping I'll get there in time.

(Erin's POV)

I wake up tied to a fucking chair.
Fuck, is Corey fucking insane?!?
I move my hands hoping the binding will come off and luckily it did. It wasn't tied correctly. I look around for something. Anything. I see a phone laying on the floor. It works too. I dial Maya's number.
"Hello?"
"Maya! It's Erin you need to h-"
I hear a door open to see Corey staring at me with a death glare.