Chapter 33

(Erin's POV)
~this chapter is dedicated to Paul because his birthday was yesterday.We love you paul.~

I kept running. I don't know where but I did. I eventually stop from short of breath.
"ERIN!" I hear Corey's strong voice shout after me. I just plop down and cry. Corey came over to me and rubbed my back.
"You okay?" He asks.

"No. I'm tired and stressed out for some reason."
Corey kisses my forehead.
"We have one last show. We can go home after this."
We get up and walk to the bus. I pass everyone and plop onto the bed, drifting into a deep sleep.

~1 month later~

I get a call from Corey. He's crying.
"Hey, can you come down to Johnston Iowa for a bit?"

"Yeah why?" Corey sobs.

"It-it's Paul. He died."
I hung up. Paul's dead. I start to cry. I sob silently so Maya doesn't come up to my room. Why did he die? He was my best friend and basically my big brother. I sob harder.
After I stop crying hard, I start to pack some clothing. I book a flight from Philly to Des Moines Iowa.

(Corey's POV)

I wait at the airport to pick up Erin.
My eyes are red from crying so much.
I can't believe Paul died. I feel tears coming, but I hold them in. I see Erin slowly walk up to me, dragging her luggage. I run up to her and hug her.
"I miss him." she sobs.

"I know I do too."
We walk out of the airport to my car.
She dumps her luggage in the trunk and sits in the passenger seat.
We drive to the hotel where some of the guys were staying. Including Caitlyn and Paul...
We arrive and I wait for Erin to check in a room. We take the elevator and she heads into her room. I stand out in the hallway for a bit until Caitlyn passes me.
"Corey what are you doing?"

"Waiting for Erin."
Her face brightens up a bit. Caitlyn knocks on her door. Erin comes out and is attacked by Caitlyn with a huge hug. Eventually the guys come out and hug her too. (we're all in the same hallway.) We let go and see Brenna, Paul's wife walking towards us.
"We got the funneral set up. Its next week in Highland Memorial garden cemetery."