Chapter 19

(Erin's POV) *pic is randy*

It's been a day since we arrived at Florida. This is one of those tour stops where we stay for a while.
The guys had to preform in a few minutes, so me and Caitlyn stayed backstage waiting for them to start preforming. We started talking about our personal lives and Caitlyn mentioned that she ran away because she couldn't live with her boyfriend who was abusive. I was about to tell her about my family when I look across the stage to see Corey talking to Randy fucking Blythe. I grab Caitlyn's hand.
"LOOK! LOOK ITS RANDY BLYTHE!!" Caitlyn gives me a confused look. I face palm myself.
"He's the lead singer for Lamb Of God." Caitlyn's face brightens up.
"OH I LOVE THEM!" She jumps around like I was. I laugh and I look over to Corey who is pointing at me.
I burry my face in Caitlyn's neck to hide my blush.
"Somebody is a tomato." she sings.
I poke her side.
"Meanie."

After the concert the curtains close and I see Randy walk over to me.
"So I've heard from Mr.Taylor that your a fan of mine?" He asks so ever politely. I nod my head. I see Caitlyn walk off, leaving me and randy alone talking.
After we finished our conversation that went on for hours probably I walk back to the bus. When I get there I see empty beer bottles lying on the floor. I slowly walk into the bedroom. I see Caitlyn staring at me with an evil smirk.
"Ughhh, you reek of alcohol." I say.
she chuckles. "I don't care babe." She gets up and slowly walks towards me.
I slowly back up.
"Where you going? I wanna spend time with you." She says drunkly.
"Um no. You re-" I got cut off by her crashing her lips into mine. I pull away. She chuckles.
"That was nice." I softly push her on to the bed so she's lying down.
"Yeah, no can you please go to sleep. Just take a little nap." Caitlyn rolls on her side.
"Whatever you say babe." I quietly back off, and bump into someone.
I turn around to see Joey.
"Erin what was all that about?"