Chapter 28

(Craig's POV)

We all sit there, not saying a word. Damn. This the most silent these guys have ever been. I look at Corey who is dead asleep with Erin. Those two are cute. I guess it's kinda official that they are dating. Jim stands up.
"Um, I'm going to bed. This is way too awkward." he says. Mick, Shawn, Sid, And Chris follow him. I look around to just see me, Corey, Caitlyn, Paul, and Joey. I notice that it's only me and Caitlyn awake. She gives me an awkward smile.
"Um, I guess we should go to bed too.." she says. I nod. I get off the couch and walk to my bunk. I climb up and close my eyes.

(Erin's POV)

I wake up laying on Corey. He looks down and smiles at me. I smile back.
I get up and wince and the pain that shoots through my back.
"Hey are you alright?!?" Corey asks.

"Yeah, I guess laying down on someone fucks my back up."

"Here I can sit on the other couch-"

"I'm fine." I say cutting him off. He gives me a concerned look then puts his arm around me. I see Joey and Paul passed out on the floor together.
"Awwwww, is it bad that I ship them?" I ask.

"No, I do too."

"Gimme your phone!" I demand. He grabs his phone out and hands it to me. I take a few pictures of them and hand the phone back.
"Send them to me please!" I say. Corey nods and checks some emails and shit.
"Morning motherfuckers." I look to see Mick. His hair is always perfect, it never has seen a bad day.
"Hey wanna wake these guys up?" Mick asks.

"Sure." me and Corey say.
Mick tosses us an air horn.
"Come on let's scare the shit out of them."

"Scare who?"