Chapter 17

(Erin's POV)

I finally wake up, hoping for good too.
I look over to see if Caitlyn is still asleep but she's not even in the bed.
I'd look out the window to see where we are but someone had to break it.
I get out of bed and walk into where the bunks are. No one is there. I check the window there and we are parked somewhere.
"Anyone on this bus?" I yell.
No reply. I walk out to where the couches are and no one is there, except for a note saying that they couldn't get my sleeping ass up so they left to get food without me.
I walk around in circles until I get dizzy and plop on to the couch.
I start to close my eyes again when I hear someone groan.
"Who the fuck is in here?" I yell.
"Chill, it's me Shawn." I sigh.
"Dude, where are you?"
"Back of the bus!" He yells. I get up and walk to the back of the bus. There he is lying down next to a bucket.
"What happened to you?" I ask.
He coughs then throws up into the bucket.
"Hangover." He says in between coughs. I sigh, poor Shawn, but I don't believe him he looks sick. I pick up the bucket and take it to the mini bathroom. I wash it out and quickly give it back to Shawn. He throws up again. I search the bus for a towel.
Eventually I find one and I soak it to a cool temperature. I head back to Shawn and before I place it on his forehead, I feel for his temp.
"Shawn, your burning up. Your not having a hangover, your sick." I say as I place the towel on his forehead.
"Yeah I know, but I don't want to admit it to the guys." He says.
"Why?" I ask. Shawn throws up once more. "Because I never get sick. On tour I used to make myself throw up with a dead crow, but that's different." I shake my head.
"Shawn there isn't anything wrong with admitting your sick." He looks at me. "Thanks Erin, your so fucking nice, but a little to stubborn." He chuckles. "No wonder Corey still likes you." I sort of gasp.
"He still does?" I ask.
"Yup, but he's in control now so don't worry cuz he won't capture you again." I blush madly.
"Whatever. Where are they anyways?"
"Store. We are parked at one of those rest places."
"Oh."
I talk to Shawn for a little bit. After he ends up falling asleep, I head into the bedroom and jump on the bed. I guess it doesn't hurt to fall asleep again. Plus it won't hurt to fall asleep again. Just as I'm about to close my eyes, I hear the bus door open.
"WE ARE BACK BITCHEZZZZ!" Joey shouts. Oh dear lord.