Chapter 11

(Erin's POV)

The girl stands up.
"I know you're not Joey, so where is he?" She asks.
"In the bus sick." I reply. She rolls her eyes. "Of course he is. If you see him tell him Caitlyn is done." She says. She walks closer to me. " Who are you by the way?"
"Erin. I um was Joeys back up." I reply. She smiles. "Well you did a good job." After that she walks off.
I didn't know Joey had a girlfriend.
I've meet the others Girlfriends, but I didn't know he had one.
I change out of the clothing and put on the Metallica tee I had and the skinny jeans I was wearing.
I walk out of the room to be surprised by the guys.
"You should totally be our new drummer." Paul says jokingly.
Corey nudges him. "You can't replace Joey, but you can become out back up drummer in case Joey is not able to preform." I jump up and down like a little kid. "Are you serious?!?"
Corey nods. "THEN FUCK YEAH!" I scream. They all smile at me.
"Welcome aboard, kid." Mick says.
I spend a lot of time jumping around like a rabbit. After that little celebration I head back to the bus.
"Boo!" I jump back to see the girl Caitlyn again. "What the fuck?!?" I say. "Chill, I just wanted to say hi." She responds.
"Well, don't scare the shit out of me."
"Okay, I won't do it again." She starts walking with me. "Soo Erin where ya headed?" She asks.
"To the bus to check on Joey, then I'm gonna watch Korn preform."
"Ughhh, why do you have to go see Joey?" She grabs my hand. "Come on, let's go see Korn forget him." She starts running and I run behind her.
I don't know this girl, but she seems alright. I kinda like her. Hopefully the guys won't mind if I go watch Korn.

(Corey's POV)

"JOEY WHAT THE HELL, MAN!"
I scream.
"I'm sorry! You guys had Erin already set up, so I didn't want to waste your time!"
"So what?!? You could of told us you felt good enough to preform and you ate my fucking Tacos!!" Joey chuckles. "Sowwy, but there wasn't anything else to eat." I roll my eyes.
"Whatever man. We have a show tonight too." I say.
"We do? Why didn't you me?"
"Because you were sick and I thought you would feel better until a few days later." Joey shrugs me off.
"Hey, where's Erin? she was supposed to come check on me." Joey asks. "I dunno. She said she wanted to see Korn play, she probably is."