Chapter 30

(Micks POV)

I grab two cans and tell Jim I'll get Shawn and Sid. Jim gets Chris and Craig. I start to cover Sids face. He doesn't move. I try to hold in my laughter but it's pretty hard. I look at Jim who literally just finished Craig and is now giving Chris a mustache and a unibrow. I bend down to Shawn's bunk and spray a dick on his face. Caityln is burrying her face in my pillow trying not to walk. We dispose of the cans and wait for one of them to wake up. In a few minutes Chris gets up and walks in the bathroom.
"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" He screams. He storms out and walks over to us.
"YOU GUYS DID THIS DIDNT YOU?!?"

"Yup." Jim replies.

"Do you know how fucking long this will take to get out of my hair?!?"

"Uh I dunno..." Jim teases.
Chris slams the bathroom door and starts up the shower. Eventually the rest of them wake up and yell at us.
Even Craig yelled. It was funny though because his morning voice is all cracked and shit. I walk out to where Corey was and sit on the floor.
"Yo, you took my leg space." Erin tries to say gangster like.

"It's mine now." Corey says pushing me with his feet. I laugh and move out of the way. I feel my phone vibrate. I check to see who it was.
It's Stacey. I text her saying I miss her and love her. I really do.

(Erin's POV)

I snuggle up to Corey who was always warm. He kisses my forehead. I smile.
There was a clang outside. I check the window. HOLY SHIT! I run out the bus and jump on Mya.
"Well butter my biscuit, its Erin." She says laughing.

"GURL ITS BEEN FOREVER! How'd you know I was here?" I ask.

"Corey."
I look out to the bus and see Corey waving and smiling, but I also see Caitlyn looking at us. Jealously.