Chapter 3

(Erin's POV)

It's probably been a few weeks since I got "knocked out". I've spent time with the guys and they are fucking amazing. Corey also disappeared from the fucking planet. I haven't seen him in awhile.
"Erin, snap out of it." I shake my head and look up to Paul snapping his fingers in my face.
"Sorry. I was thinking." I say. He gives me a quick smile. "I have some good news. We found Corey." I jump up from the couch. "Are you joking?"
Paul shakes his head. "No, we found him with Brian Welch."
"Isn't he the guy from Korn?" I ask. Paul nods. He tells me that he's going to pick up Corey and asked me if I wanted to come. I declined. I really don't want to see Corey. I'm still pissed at him for "Kidnapping" me, If you could call this being kidnapped.
Paul leaves and I stare into space. A few minutes later, Chris comes downstairs. He stares at me.
"Yo, Erin you okay?" He asks. I nod.
"Okay, umm do you want pizza or something?" I nod again. Chris walks into the kitchen and checks the Freezer, then the fridge. "ERIN THERE IS NO PIZZA!!!" Chris shouts. "CHRIS SHUT UP IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO MUSIC!" I hear Joey shout from upstairs. "WHY DONT YOU BOTH SHUT UP?" James yells. After that the house is silent. Chris calls some random pizza parlor and orders some.

(Corey's POV)

I lay in Bed thinking about Erin.
I love her, but she doesn't love me back. I was probably thinking in bed for an hour until there's a knock at the door.
"Corey, come out." Brian says.
"Coming I reply."
I get out of bed, and open the door.
Standing there is Paul and Brian.
"Hey Paul." I say awkwardly.
He stares at me with a death glare.
"Dude, you need to get back to the house.Now. We also need to make sure Erin can get home." That sets me off, but I control it. Erin can't leave. I love her. She's the one. "Uh, yeah sure." I reply. I head back into the bedroom and grab all off my stuff.
"Bye Brian, tell the others I say hey."
Me and Paul walk out and enter the car.
The entire ride home was silent. I could tell Paul was pissed at me for leaving.
"We have to get Erin home." Paul says pulling into the garage.
"Um, yeah sure." I reply. I don't want her to leave. she can't.
"Hey, Paul can she come on tour with us?" I ask. Paul gets out of the car, with me doing the same.
"No, she needs to get back to her family. She's been with us for weeks. I'm suprised the cops haven't come to look for her." I close the car door and stand there thinking. "What if she didn't and had to stay all by herself?"
Paul shakes his head. "As much as I love Erin, we can't keep her, sorry. I'm sure you could visit her sometimes." Paul says leaving me in the garage. No, we are keeping her.
I'm keeping her.