Chapter 15

(Corey's POV)

After the show, I avoid everyone and head back to my changing room. I then head straight for the bus. When I enter Caitlyn and Erin look at me, disappointedly.
"Where the fuck were you?" Erin says harshly.
"We had a suprise show. Sorry I didn't tell you guys." I reply.
Erin rolls her eyes and gives me a pissed look. She turns around and storms to her bed. What the hell is her problem? I look at Caitlyn, who gives me an 'I'm sorry about that' look. She follows Erin. I plop myself on the couch. I feel way too tired to get up so I fall asleep.

(Erin's POV)

I wake up to the sound of music.
I turn to my side to see Caitlyn asleep with her earbuds in. I yank one out.
"Turn it down I'm trying to fucking sleep." I say. She turns to face me.
"Whatever." She grabs her phone, turns the volume down then slightly snuggles into me.
"Better?" She asks.
"Yup."
I close my eyes, eventually falling back to sleep...

"ERIN GET YOUR ASS UP!" I quickly jump up to see Corey staring at me.
"What?!? did something happen?!?" I ask.
"No, everything's fine, but you need to wake up. its fuckin' 3:45 pm." He replies. I give him a 'what the actually fuck' look. Corey laughs.
"Okay now since your up, you are gonna help me wake up Caitlyn." I look behind me to see Caitlyn blissfully asleep. I smirk.
"I have the perfect idea."
I lead Corey out of where the bed is, and take him to where me and Caitlyn hid the airhorn.
"Woah, you sure you want to do this? She's gonna get pissed at you."
I nod. "yup. Me and Maya used to do this kinda stuff in middle school. We'd vandalize shit.
Corey gives me a smirk. "Well, you can do-" I shove an airhorn in his face. (not literally.)
"Sorry, Corey but you're gonna help me." He sighs.
"If she kills me, your gonna pay for my funeral."
We walk into the bedroom. (Imma call it that now.) I put up three fingers, then two, then one.
Me and Corey both Use the airhorns.
Caitlyn jumps up, then stares at us.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?" She grabs me and pulls me onto the bed.
"YOU'RE MY HOSTAGE NOW!" Corey laughs.
"What am I supposed to do." Caitlyn looks at him with disappointment.
"Save her you dumbass." Corey walks off.
"So much for a hero." I say.
"You got that right."
Caitlyn lets go of me and I lay down.
She lays down next to me.
"Soooo Erin, what do you want to do today?" She asks.
I turn to face her.
"It's around 4 O'clock. what can we do?" I reply. She faces me.
"Wait are you serious?"
"Yeah, we sleep in. A lot."
She giggles.
"Whatever. It was worth it, besides being woken up by airhorns."
We both lay there for awhile. Caitlyn gets quickly.
"What?!?" I ask her.
"There's someone outside of the bus. Where we are." She replies. The bedroom where me and Caitlyn are has a window, like the one in the bunk.
"Do you think the guys are trying to prank us?" I ask quietly.
"Probably. It might be Craig getting his revenge."
We both smirk at each other. We make this plan to pretend we are scared.
"Oh, I heard a noise outside the bus. Who in the world could it be?" Caitlyn says really dramatically.
It stays silent for awhile. Me and Caitlyn look at the window to see if anything was there.
"We should open it." I suggest.
Caitlyn nods and opens the window.
"Helloooo?" She says trying to act scared. No answer.
We wait and stare at the window.
Eventually we here a clang.
The glass shatters and a hand holding a gun appears.
"DONT FUCKING MOVE!"