Chapter 18

(Erin's POV)

I sigh and get up. They probably think I'm still asleep. I walk out to where the couches are. I see all the guys and Caitlyn. Caitlyn looks over at me.
"SHES ALIVE!!" She runs and jumps on me knocking me down.
"Get off!" I yell. She hugs me.
"No, I actually thought you were dead, or dying." she says. I sigh. She eventually gets up allowing me to stand up. Jim walks over to me and pats me on the head.
"I got you something." He says. He walks over to a bag and pulls out a monster and some chips.
"MONSTER!" I jump around like a rabbit. I hop over to him to claim my "prize" but Caitlyn snatches it from him.
"Hey!" I yell. She runs into the bedroom. I chase after her. I see her hide the monster behind her.
"Mine." she growls.
"Hell no, now hand it over before I do something drastic." Caitlyn smiles at me. I jump on the bed and tackle her.
I quickly grab the chips and monster and run to Corey.
"Help me Corey!" I hide behind him.
Caitlyn comes in and walks over to another bag. She pulls out Takis and Mountain dew.
"Whatever I have the green juice."
I gasp dramatically.
"THAT WAS MY THING MEANIE!"
She sticks her tounge out and flips me off. She walks off into the bedroom. I flip her off back. The guys stare at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Someone's feisty." Paul says.
"I agree." Chris and six say in unison.
I shrug them off and walk to the bedroom. Caitlyn is on her phone watching American Horror Story. I jump on the bed and open my monster. I take a sip. Caitlyn taps my shoulder.
"What?" I ask.
"Can I have a sip?"
"No." I say harshly. She lightly punches my shoulder.
"OKAY GUYS WHERE THE FUCK IS SHAWN?!?" Sid screams.
"In the back throwing up!" Shawn yells back. I hear Sid say something to Corey. I hear Corey say something to the bus driver, that I forget to mention.
"Alright guys, we are heading to Florida!" The bus driver screams.
Yaaay Florida!....