Chapter 23

(Erin's POV)

I'm surprised that people actually wanted to have me and Caitlyn's autograph. It felt kinda weird but cool at the same time. I look over to see how Corey is doing. I see him talking to some lady. She didn't look like a fan either. Suddenly she pulls a gun out a points it at Corey. He slowly gets up and raises his hands. The lady cocks the gun and puts it to his head. I see Paul out of the corner of my eye sneaking up on her. He quickly runs up to her grabs the gun and pins her to the ground. Security finally comes and I run over to Corey to see if he was alright.
"Who was that?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"An old friend."

"I don't believe you." I say harshly.
Corey gives me a look then pats me on the head. I'll tell you later, however we need to wrap this up before something else happens."
We rush out of there and onto the bus. Me and Caitlyn head towards the bedroom while the guys have their "secret" meeting. I lay on the bed and sigh. I seriously wonder what the fuck that was about.
"You okay?" Caitlyn asks. I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just wanna know who that was."

"It's Corey's ex. They were gonna get married but he caught her cheating. Poor guy was really upset and all. I'm guessing she went psycho and tried to kill him."

"Oh." I roll over to one side and close my eyes.
"I'm going to bed."

"Bitch no you're not." Caitlyn sits on me. "We are gonna watch a movie."
I wiggle to get her off and she falls off the bed.
"You butt." she says while getting off.

"Okay I'm a butt, now what do you want to watch?" Caitlyn stops and stares into space.
"WE SHOULD WATCH RANDOM KIDDIE MOVIES!" She yells. I agree and we watch atleast 3 of them before we both fall asleep.