Chapter 12

(Erin's POV)
*Picture is Caitlyn*
After watching Korn play, me and Caitlyn hung out with Korn. They know her really well, too.
"Caitlynnnnnn gimme the pillow!!" Jonathan says. She smirks and throws the pillow as hard as she can at him. She then turns to Brian and tickles him.
"Jeez Caitlyn you spend to much time with these guys." I say. She stops and turns to me. "What can I say there too loveable." She turns back to Brian and tickles him again. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me, then pick me up. Its Jonathan.
"HA! I have a hostage!!!! None of you can save her!!!!" He yells. He runs with me on his back to the Bunks.
"Ohhhh noo I've been captured." I try to say in the worlds most bored voice.
"I'll save youuu!!!!" Caitlyn says. I blush a bit. "NO ILL SAVE YOU!" Ray and Brian say. The entire time it was a fight of who could get into the bunks to save me, but no one could because Jonathan would ram into them. After waiting for these weirdos to finish their game, I got bored so I climbed down from the bunk I was in and Walk into the living room and plopped on a couch.
"Erinnnn what are you doing?" Jonathan asks.
"Getting bored." They all look at me, disappointed. I was about to say something when James and Reginald walked in. "WE GOT FOOD!" They shout. Brian, Jonathan and Ray jump around like rabbits. Me and Caitlyn slip out of the tour bus and run as fast as we can. We stop, and randomly start laughing.
"I wonder how long it'll take them to notice were gone." she says.
"Awhile, once they hear the word food they forget everything."
"Yeah. Hey let's go see Slipknot I gotta say some stuff to my bro Joey."
"Wait, Joeys your brother?!?" I ask shocked.
"Yeah, I'm the little sister he forgets to mention, however the other guys know me. I just prefer to hang out with korn." She comes close to me and grabs my hand.
"Come on!"