Chapter 1

(Erin's POV)

I pace around my apartment, hoping the time would fly by faster.
I missed school because of KnotFest and I really wanted to fucking go.
The fest starts at 8:00 and it's only 5:53. UGH! Time sucks ass. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. It's my friend Maya. 'Bish if you see Corey tell him I love him.' I text back. 'No he's mine.' She sends me a sad emoji and that is it. I check the time. 6:20.
Where the fuck does the time go. I rush out of the house and into my car. I head straight for KnotFest.
When I arrive, it's packed with metal head junkies and those fan girls who come only to see Of Mice And Men play. I head for the ticket booth and show the guy my Pass. "Section B row 10." He says. I walk into the stadium. (they were performing in some old ass football stadium.) I find the Section and my row. I got lucky it's literally right next to the stage. It's better then the mosh pit I guess.
It takes an hour but the stadium fills up with people. Soon the concert begins. Korn performs first. They play for a while then exit the stage. Slipknot is up next. They walk on stage in order by numbers. After they get on stage I notice Mick staring right at me with his piercing blue eyes. He walks over to Corey and he points at me. I forget about it and I just watch them play. After the concert I check the time it's 2:37 in the morning. Fuckkkk. I sit in my row, waiting for a majority of the people to leave. It takes awhile,
But finally the stadium is partially empty. I get up and see Corey looking
At me dead in the eyes. He signals his hand up. What the fuck is he doing? I turn around and get knocked out cold.
Eventually I wake up. Where am
I? I see I'm in someone's room, definitely not mine though. I lift myself off the bed, making a loud creak. soon enough I hear the door knock. "come in." I say. The door slowly opens to reveal Corey Taylor.
He smiles at me. "You doing alright?" He asks in a sweet tone. I nod. What the hell is going on?