Chapter 20

*Sorry for all the updating but I'm getting ideas*

(Erin's POV)

"I didn't provoke it Joey! She's drunk!" He gives me a weird stare.
"Okay, can I at least talk to her?"
I nod. "Go ahead but she's wasted." I move out of the way so he can get in.
He shuts the door. I hear them talking and Joey sighing. A lot. after a few minutes he comes out.
"You are right. She's wasted." Joey starts walking around to pick up all the beer bottles. he sets them on a table and starts counting.
"She drank 13 beers." He says.
"Fuck. Does she drink like this?"
Joey shakes his head.
"She never really drank." I sigh and look down and my feet.
"I'm sleeping on the couch so she can rest, without anyone disturbing her." I lay down on the couch. Joey stares at me.
"I'm sorry for doubting you earlier." He says.
"It's fine I hope she forgets though."
"Yeah." Joey leaves the bus and I close my eyes...

(Corey's POV)

I open the fridge, looking for my beer.
"Where the hell is my god damn beer?!?" I ask.
"Gone dude. Caitlyn drank it all. That's why she's dead asleep in the bedroom and why Erin is asleep on the couch." Paul says tiredly. "look man, I'm tired and it's 12:30 at night so I'm going to bed." Paul gets up and walks to the bunks. Great, now I'm the only one awake. I walk around aimlessly in the bus. I eventually stop, and sit in front of Erin who is asleep. I stare at her. I lean in and kiss her cheek. Shes so fucking cute.
I get up, and finish off the tacos we had for dinner. After that I whisper goodnight to Erin and walk to my bunk. I climb in and try to close my eyes. I really need sleep. we have Three performances tomorrow. I start to overthink about stuff, and it makes me fall asleep...