Chapter 21

(Erin's POV)

It's been four weeks since we were at florida. We left for Baltimore, Boston and Los Angeles. We are now heading for Las Vegas. Nothing really important happened except for the fact that Shawn got me, Caitlyn, Sid, Craig and Mick sick. I shift around the bunk I was laying in. Mick is still sick so me and Caitlyn gave him the Bedroom. I feel someone tap my foot. I look up to see Corey. He motions me to follow so I do. I follow him in where the couches are. Most of the guys and Caitlyn are there.
"Okay so as most of you know, Las Vegas was one of the first places we ever preformed at. Because the tour is halfway over, and it's kinda short, we are gonna have a huge ass performance." Corey looks around to see our reactions. Caitlyn was smirking and Craig was kinda lost in his thought but he had a huge grin on his face. The others kinda stared confused. Corey starts talking again.
"Since we have two extras with us, they will also play so, Erin will be on set 2 of master drums and Caitlyn will be on bass with Paul." Me and Joey stare at each other with huge grins and Caitlyn and Paul high five each other. Corey clears his throat.
"I've told Mick all of this so he already knows what we are going to do and what we will preform."
Sid raises his hand.
"What?" Corey asks, slightly irritated.

"Can we have Erin do the drum solo for the blister exists? It was fucking awesome how she saved the show!"
I shake my head.
"I didn't save the show."

"Yes you did." Corey says. "It may not look like it but Shawn and Chris's snare solo are different in a way.
If Shawn just played, it would of sounded a little off and it wouldn't of been heard, so you did save the concert."
I turn my head and blush.
"Whatever."
I don't know why but Craig took this opportunity to poke my cheek. He giggles and I swear to god it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
The rest of time we go over what songs we are gonna play. Chris decided to scream so the bus driver told us to shut up. After the little meeting I look at the sheet of papers Corey gave me. The songs are,
The sample 742617000027, Sic,
Danger keep away, Wait and bleed,
Scissors, The blister exists, Eyeless,
Liberate, Duality, psychological, People=shit, and an ass Ton more.
I spend the rest of the day looking at the music and the songs. How the fuck will two master drums work together?