Chapter 5

(Erin's POV)

Corey keeps staring at me while Maya is fucking having a fit on the phone. Corey starts walking towards me. He quickly grabs the phone then smashes it. "NO YOU CANT LEAVE!" He screams. "DONT LEAVE ME!"
He has gone bat shit insane. I back up into a corner and slide down until I'm sitting on the cold, hard floor. Corey walks a bit closer. "Erin, I love you."
He gets even closer. "Please be with me." He kneels down, his face inches from mine. For some reason my heart is pacing and I have butterflies in my stomach. Do I like him? No, I can't he's fucking insane. He starts ranting about how I'm the one for him and he fell in love with me. Before his rant ended, we heard someone banging on a door coming above the room I was in. "COREY!!! I KNOW YOUR FUCKING IN HERE OPEN UP!!!" A voice said. Corey mumbles something under his breath then walks up some steps to open a door.
"Sorry Jonathan, I need a place to stay-"
"Shut up Corey." I hear Jonathan say.
"Paul called and told me he saw what you were gonna do. Now tell me where is The girl?" The two talk for a while until Corey gives in. Jonathan comes down and turns on some lights. He sees me in the corner and comes over smiling.
"Um, hey I'm Jonathan but I'm usually called JD or JDevil." He holds out his hand. "Come on, we're gonna make sure you get somewhere safe."
I take his hand and we walk up the steps into a ruined living room. I guess I'm in an abandoned house. I look at Corey who's Sitting on the couch Crying into Paul's shoulder. Paul sees me, says something to Corey and walks over to me.
"Erin, I'm so fucking sorry that this had to happen!" He says with total concern. "It's okay I guess."
"Your gonna have to give Corey some time. I'm guessing his recent break up really fucking got to him and made him act like this." Paul looks back at Corey, who's bawling his eyes out. "In the mean time Im gonna take you home. I'm so fucking sorry this had happened. Hopefully things will go back to normal." After that, Paul drives me all the way back to the place I was staying, which took a long time. I hug Paul goodbye and hope that'll I'll see him and the guys again. Maybe Corey won't be like this too.
I walk up to the steps of my house and turn the knob. It's open.
"HELLO?!?" I scream.
"WHOS THERE?" A voice yells back.
"MAYA ITS ERIN!" I don't get a response but I see Maya running down the steps to greet me. She tackles me to the ground.
"Holy shit Erin I've fucking missed you!!!!" She says starting to cry.
I hug her. "I know I'm sorry. I got captured by Corey Taylor." Maya perks up. "Your bullshitting me,right?" I shake my head. Maya starts fan girling. "I'd love to be captured by him!" I nudge her with my elbow. "Shut up!" Maya jumps up. "To celebrate your return let's watch cheesy horror movies!!!" She runs into the living room and starts picking random movies. I'm pretty sure half of them aren't even horror movies. I sigh and look at the door. I had fun, living with Slipknot and I secretly liked being obsessed by Corey but I guess life is going to become normal again.