Bucky(Fluff)

This is during Civil War- only a little different. Basically you are Tony's daughter (20ish) and on Steve's side. You, Sam, Steve, and Bucky are hiding from everyone else but you're in public.

Me, and Bucky are standing around the corner from a little market. It is filled with people, but if anyone on my dads side caught a glimpse of Bucky we would be dead. Steve was hiding a few blocks away on the other side of the wall. Sam was on a building somewhere in the distance. Bucky has his hair up in a bun, and he also had a cap on. We were the only ones in normal attire- everyone else was in their suits.

"So- why are you helping me, and not your dad?"

Bucky was trying to seem normal in the sea of people.

I shrugged, "I have my reasons."

He looked down slightly disappointed, and it made me feel bad.

"He wasn't around a lot growing up. He was either on a mission, or doing something with his suit. He just- he can sometimes have clouded judgment, and I think that shows with this."

"How?"

I never really talked about this, and it felt good to get it off my chest.

"He thinks you are the villian no matter what, and I get you did something wrong but he knows why you did it. He's so hell bent on the idea that you're a bad guy, and no one will be able to get him to think differently."

"And you don't think that?"

I shook my head, "No."

"Why not?" He was searching my eyes for something, but I don't truly know what.

"Because, when he wasn't around Steve was. Steve was more of a father figure than anyone else, and I trust him with my life. I trust his judgment, plus my gut is telling me you aren't what Stark thinks you are."

He smiled at me, and it made me feel warm.

"I mean Steve is old enough to be your dad."

I rolled my eyes, and laughed. "Ok in my mind you two aren't 3 million years old. You're like what 30 or something?"

"Nat, and Tony are about to some around the corner." Steve buzzed through the intercom.

"How close are they?" I asked slightly panicked.

"Uhh close, I got- distracted and wasn't paying attention."

I sighed, and rubbed my head slightly. I looked over to a now very panicked Bucky, and only one thing came to my mind.

"When's the last time you kissed someone?"

He looked confused, "Uh I don't know. Before the ice, why?"

I saw Nat start to walk around, and I quickly wrapped my arms around Bucky's neck. I kissed him, and pulled him close. It took him a second to register what was happening, but when he did he leaned into the kiss. His cap was covering our faces, but I could see them walk by out of the corner of my eye. I saw Nat stop, and look at us. I opened my mouth, and Bucky understood what I meant. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and a sigh escaped my lips. Nat turned with Tony, and walked off. Once they were out of sight I pulled away, and smiled at him.

Tony's POV

Nat stopped, and stared at the couple making-out. I gave her a questioning look, but once the man started to use tongue she turned on her heel and left.

"What was that?" I was a little annoyed with her.

We are in the middle of looking for a murderer, and she stopped to stare at that.

"One time me, and Steve needed to hide from some people and we kissed so they wouldn't look at us any longer. I needed to make sure it wasn't them."

"And what made you sure it wasn't?"

"They were full on making out. Does your daughter make out with people she has known for a only few hours?"

I just shook my head, not truly knowing the answer to that.

Back To Your POV

"Damn y/n, you really went for it." Sam started laughing a little through coms.

I shook my head, "I did indeed, and I saved us so shut up."

Steve came up behind us, and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Stevie! Your boyfriend wasn't that bad of a kisser." I sent a wink to Bucky, and Steve let out a little laugh.

Then he pulled me into a tight hug, and it confused me.

"Everything ok?" I hugged him back.

"Yeah, yeah." He pulled away, and smiled at me.

I gave Bucky a questioning look, and he just shrugged.