Get away- Avengers X Villain!Reader

I'm just acting like Thanos, and all that shit doesn't exist in this story. 

"We can't let her get away again Natasha!" 

Walking with the large crowd of people, I listened into the Avengers coms. I knew it could compromise me, but I couldn't help but want to gloat. I got into their coms without anyone noticed, and ran away from them at the same time. 

"We won't Tony." 

I cleared my throat and unmuted the com in my ear, "Sorry to say you already have lost me." 

"Who the hell was that?" I saw Iron man freeze in the air above the crowd.

"The one and only! Anyway, I'm already gone. You won't find me, so just give up now." 

"Sorry, can't do that." I rolled my eyes as the Captains tone. 

I let out an exaggerated sigh, "Fine get worn out, but I warned you. I'm gone, and you won't find me. Until we meet again Avengers." 

I took the com out, and smashed it on the ground. I found my motorcycle and drove off. That's when I noticed Iron man was following me. I looked to different for him to know it was me, so he was just grasping at straws. Right before I turned a corner I flipped him off indicating it was me. Once I turned I ditched the bike, and ran into a shady looking building. If Tony Stark was as smart as he claimed to be, he would've noticed the bike was still running. So when he chased me inside, I jumped out the window before he could see and hopped right back onto the bike. I got away again, and they could never understand how I did it. 

==========

"You always scold us for losing her, but this time if was your fault Tony!" Clint was pissed off. 

Everyone had just gotten a lengthy lecture from Tony, even though it was his fault this time. 

"She disappeared." 

Bucky rolled his eyes, "Right she just vanished, because people can do that!" 

A verbal fight broke out between everyone. 

==========

I sat in my apartment, and waited for my brother to get here. I knew he was in.... town for a little while, and that ment he saw what I did. Didn't mean he would turn me in though. The loud knocking indicated it was him. Happily I threw open the door, and locked it behind him. 

"Brother dearest!" I always made fun of the way he still spoke. 

"Y/n, you need to stop this madness." 

I rolled my eyes, "And if I don't? You're really going to turn me in to the avengers, it's not like they can hold me." 

"You can't be doing this sister." 

I walked over to him, and looked him over. "You got a haircut." 

He sighed, "Dad died." 

I looked away from him, "She got out?" 

"YOU KNEW?!" 

I flopped onto my desk chair, "I was sworn to secrecy, the whole shabam really." 

"You could've helped! You're home is now-" 

"Asgard is NOT my home." I snapped and pointed a finger at him, "You're the one that made it that way too!" 

He sighed knowing I was right. 

"How's Loki doing?" 

"We found a place to keep our people here on Earth. You could go visit him." 

I couldn't help laugh at my brothers naiveness, "You really think he's still there?" 

"He's not as bad as he used to be sister." 

"Right, but he also not where ever you think he is." 

"And how would you know that?" 

A sly smirk crossed my face. A vase on the far side of the room shattered, and I knew I was being told to stop.

"I'm sorry, but come on. It's almost too good to be true, the whole gangs here." 

Thor looked between me, and where I was staring. There was an audible huff, and then Loki revealed himself. 

"I'm never staying with you again sister." He walked over to us. 

"You've said that like 5 different times, and yet you still end up here." 

Thor looked flabbergasted, but he needed to stay on point. He came here for a reason after all. 

"Sister, you need to return those files to the Avengers." 

I rolled my eyes, "Aren't you one of them?" 

He shrugged. 

"Since you are, I'm not going to listen to your judgement. You could be biased, so instead" I turned to Loki, "Should I give them back?" 

Thor was scolding Loki with his eyes, and Loki just took a few steps back.

"I'm choosing to not be a part of this stupid debacle." 

I let out a huff, I could see he wanted to side with Thor. 

"You've gone soft Loki, I almost miss the villainous version of you." 

I turned to my computer, and took the usb out. Thor went to grab it, but I pulled back. 

"I'm going to return it." I skipped out the door, but before I shut it I turned back for a moment, "How do you think the Avengers will react when they find out you have an evil-ish sister?" 

I slammed the door, but could see the fear wash over his face. I started my bike, and drove to the stupid compound that much too far away. I was able to get all the way into the living room undetected. That's where they were all sitting, and talking. No one saw me, so I cleared my throat. They all turned their heads, and then got into a fighting stance. 

"Not here to fight, so don't try please. My brother convinced me it's rude to take what's not yours." 

They stayed in their stance as I walked over to Tony. I handed him the usb and just smiled. 

"What makes your brother so special?" He slowly took it from my hand. 

"Well being the god of hammers is pretty scary." I slowly started to back out of the room. 

"God of what now?" Rhodey looked confused. 

"I think it's hammers...... maybe it's like lighting- NO, I got it! It's thunder. Sorry for the confusion." 

"Thor doesn't have a sister." I turned to Banner. 

"Yes he does, but she was banished from Asgard years ago. You'll never be able to read about me in mythology, because no one wanted me to exist. Anyway, I've got to go." 

Everyone followed me out in awe. I hoped on my bike, but before I rode off I turned to them.

"Those files took a long ass time to copy onto my computer!" 

I sped off, but could hear shouting as I drove away.