Avengers!Reader- Adhd Meds

It's another sound from tik tok.....

I walked into the tower with a sly grin. The second Tony saw it his smile faltered. 

"Why do you look like that?" 

"Well, you know how you sent me to get my medicine?" 

He just nodded. 

I bit back a laugh, "The lady said they were out, and weren't restocking until next week." 

Fear. 

That's the word I would use to describe Tony Stark's face in this moment. 

He shook his head, "Last time you forgot to take your meds you made Steve, and Bucky kiss. There is no way in hell I'm keeping you for a full week without them." 

"Where do you expect me to go?" I tilted my head to the side, and bit back more laughter. 

"Uncle Phil." 

I shook my head, "I already called him. Sadly he didn't pike up, some lady named Aida did and she said they were currently on a long mission. Said they couldn't be interrupted, and there would be bad consequences if I went down there." 

"Fury?" 

"Like hell he would take me! He's the one that forced you to put me on something!" 

"Maria?" 

"With Nick." 

"Peter?" 

I raised a brow, "You want me to stay a week at Peters? We'll be alone for a solid hour before his aunt gets home... so sure!" 

"Nope! Never mind!" 

I let out a little laugh. 

"Pepper?" 

"She's your wife, you'd still have to deal with me." 

"Steve?" 

"Where are you going with this? The last two people live in the tower too." 

An idea clicked in his mind, "I've been needing someone to check out the new compound before we move." 

I shook my head, "No way. I hate those agents, and they hate me." 

"That's your fault kid, you're the one that set a smoke bomb off while they were setting up one of the rooms." 

I raised my hands, "It was an accident." 

He chuckled a little, "No it wasn't, because once they left you and Peter built a fort in there. I swear you guys are 5 and not 16." 

"I'm not going." 

He thought for a moment, "I force Steve, and Barnes to go with you." 

I thought about his offer for a moment, I was still trying to get the two men to realize they were madly in love with each other. It'd be a whole week of just us...... and those four agents who glare at me everytime I walk by. 

"Fine." 

He shot a few texts off to Steve, and then he frowned. 

"What's up?" I skipped over to him. 

"Sharon's going too." He looked up. 

I held a finger up, "NO! I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO SEE HER FOR A WHOLE WEEK! I REFUSE TO GO!"

He coughed a little, and I turned to see Sharon standing in the entrance to the kitchen. 

"I was joking around. Don't worry girl, love you." 

She smiled fondly at me, and I turned back to my dad with a disgusted look. He tried his best to hold his laughter in, but he failed miserably. 

"I hope you have a fun week with everyone y/n." 

I glared at Tony as he pushed me over to Sharon. I gave her another smile, and silently cursed myself. I was going to make her week hell, and I needed to keep her away from Steve. She would ruin all my plans. 

One Week Later: 

"Steve and I are not in love!" 

Bucky chased me around the backyard of the compound. He was currently trying to get my phone from me. I had taken some pictures of the two.... and then edited them to make it look like they were staring at each other with starry eyes. Over the week I got them to kiss again, and I decided I didn't like the paint in my soon to be room 5 different times. One night I even went as far to start painting my door, the next morning I was bored of it and just stopped. When Steve saw it he flipped out, and I just shrugged promising to paint over it. 

And I did... well I painted some of it and then decided I really wanted to start painting fun colors again. Lucky for me the agents that were normally around the compound weren't there. They were the first day, and then I set another smoke bomb off when they were outside talking. Steve and Sharon gave me a stern talking to, while Bucky cackled in the living room. After that day Sharon let them leave without anyone knowing. That's when Steve got mad at her, and gave her a stern talking to. 

It was a great week.