Avengers!Reader- Game Night

This is based off that Odd Ones Out video that became a tik tok sound. The one about Monopoly, and everyone's screaming....yeah that. ALSO it's the thing I just talked about. The child thing. 

My parents, family, I don't know, decided that we should do game night. It became a weekly tradition, and this week it was my turn to chose the game. They all groaned when I walked into the living room with Monopoly in hand. 

"This is what you asshats get for scaring my girlfriend away! I really liked her!" 

"Watch your language." I stuck my tongue out at Steve's scolding. 

Tony smiled, "Oh come on Cap, she's 16 she can say what she wants." 

I sat down next to Bucky, "Yeah Cap, I can say what I want." 

I set the game up, and everyone took roles. Sam ended up being the banker, I knew that meant he planned on cheating, but I didn't say anything. He was placed on the other side of Bucky, and next to Steve. Steve was holding the houses, and protecting them with his life. Lastly Tony got all the place cards, and was neatling staking them together. A solid hour in, Bucky caught Sam cheating like I knew he would. 

"I WATCHED YOU TAKE A HUNDRED!" 

"I DID NOT!" 

They started going back and forth, and Bucky's back was turned to me. He happened to be winning, so I thought it wouldn't be too bad if I stole a little money. I grabbed a 500, and 100 from him. Nat caught my eye, and just started laughing. Finally the two men quieted down, and Bucky went to count his money. 

"I'm missing some." He growled.

I nudged his shoulder, "You're imagining it soldier." 

"Not I'm not." He started to glare at Sam. 

Nat, and I both chose to let them start fighting again. 

"Give. It. Back." 

"I DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING THIS TIME!" 

"This time?! I knew you took the fucking hundred!" 

Sam silently cursed himself, "Ok, maybe I did, but I did not take your money. What about y/n? Your back was turned to her." 

Bucky turned to me with a brooding look. 

"I didn't take anything from you." 

"I don't believe you. For once in his life Sam's right, my back was to you." 

"Doesn't mean I took it. Loki can turn invisible, and he's losing to you by 600!" 

Bucky took a moment considering, and then snapped his head to Loki. Loki was grinning like an idiot, and obviously knew I took it. To my suprise, he didn't rat me out. 

"Though the midgardian is smart, I took nothing." 

"So it was y/n." 

Loki shook his head, "I do believe it was the billionaire." 

"Don't throw me into this!" Tony pushed Nat slightly in front of him as Bucky looked at him.

"Are you seriously using me as a shield?" She let out a little chuckle. 

I spoke up again, "Ok though I think you're imagining it, I still think it's Sam. I don't know when, but come on. You just accused him of cheating, and maybe he got a little upset." 

Sam shot me a look, and I bit back a smile. When Bucky had his back turned to me again I slipped the money back into his pile. 

"I didn't take shit! The kid is a sneaky ba-"