Nat(Fluff)

I walked into Nat's room to see her napping. I could have walked out, but instead I cuddled up next to he. Her first reaction was tense up, but when she felt it was me she relaxed her body. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me close so I could almost feel her breath on my face. 

"My love, I thought you weren't getting back till tomorrow." 

I felt a blush creep on my cheeks, "I got the mission done early, and wanted to surprise you." 

"Well thank you for the amazing surprise." She kissed me softly, and then I turned so my back was pressed to her front. 

We fell asleep together, and woke up to Stark pounding on her door. 

"NAT! Have you seen y/n?" 

I rolled over, and she has the cutest smirk. "I haven't Tony, but have you checked Sam's room? I know you think they're dating." 

I titled my head with a soft smile, "Is that so?" 

"Yup." 

"I haven't, but I'll go look." We heard him walk off, and I sat up. 

She sat up with me, and wrapped an arm over my shoulder. 

"So Stark thinks I'm dating Sam?" 

She nodded, "He said that around the time you started getting in a better mood, so did Sam." 

"Oh really?" 

She pulled me onto her lap with a smile. 

"I think these means we should tell him." 

Her face went still, "As much as I hate that he thinks that, you know what I'm gonna say." 

I got off her lap, and left her room annoyed. We've been dating for 7 months, and still no one knows. I was "allowed" to tell Sam I had a girlfriend, but I couldn't tell him who. She didn't want to tell anyone, because it was more fun. And though I agree it's fun, I just want her to take me to Starks parties. I want Sam to make fun of me for falling for an assassin, the way he makes fun of Steve for falling for one. I want Stark to make jokes about seeing us kiss. 

I just wanted people to know. I walked onto the kitchen, and saw Sam sitting with Tony, Steve, and Bruce. Shortly after I came out Nat followed. I had placed myself next to Sam, and was going to do something not very nice. Sam, and I have been friends for years and we always playfully flirted. Only once I started dating Nat I stopped, because I knew it would make her jealous. 

"Sam we should get drinks tonight. It's been months since we did, and I miss it." 

"Well pretty lady I think that's a great idea." He shot me a smile. 

"So how about we leave at 9?" 

He nodded in agreement, and I got up to make some food. Nat came up next to me pissed off. 

"What the hell was that?!" 

I turned to her with a confused look, "What're you talking about? Me, and Sam used to always go out for drinks after a mission." 

"I know, but I asked you to stop because you always got hit on." 

I started boiling water to make pasta, "And I did, but I miss it." 

She sighed, "I know, and I know I shouldn't get jealous over the people at the bar but have you seen yourself? I just- I sometimes get scared you'll find someone else." 

I poured the pasta into the now boiling water, "Nat, the only people that hit on me are guys and you know I don't swing that way." 

My phrasing made her laugh, and everyone turned to us.