Peter Parker- Violet

He didn't know, I wanted to tell him but he didn't know. He told me he was Spider-man a long time ago and I was going to tell him, but I couldn't do it. Being violet was scary, but not as scary as being Tony Stark's daughter. The latter was one of the most hard things I've had to deal with. Dad didn't know I was dating Peter, and Peter didn't know he was my dad. I went to Peter's when Bucky, Steve, and Sam were caught. I knew Bucky got out too, but I was at Peter's and that's all that mattered. 

When the accords first came up, I took Steve's side..... silently. I chose not to say anything during the tense meeting. I may only be 17, but I knew what was going on. At a young age I was kidnapped, and experimented on. I ended up getting the power to poison people, and at different toxicities. I could either make someone get dizzy for a minute, or I could kill them in seconds. No one knew who the real identity of Violet was, and it was almost nice. I lived two very different lives- On the one hand I was an Avenger that lived at the compound and has killed people, but on the other hand I was the sweet, innocent girl that was dating Peter Parker. 

Maybe it wasn't so nice. 

I was over at Peter's half asleep when Steve called me. Peter was the first to move, he handed me my phone without even glancing at it. 

I picked up when I saw who it was, "Hmm?" 

"Did I wake you?"

"Nah, what's up?"

He cleared his throat, "Sam and I have Buck." 

I tensed, and Peter noticed. He mouthed, asking if everything was ok and I just nodded. 

"And you're telling me this why......?" 

Sam mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it, "I want you on our side." 

"St- I can't." 

"Listen y/n, I know it's your dad but I also know where you stand. You helped me keep your dad at bay when we were first finding Buck." 

"I know what I did, but that doesn't mean anything. I can't go against him." 

I turned my face away from Peter, not wanting to see how he'd react. 

"Please y/n, there's gonna be a fight. I just need you to help get all of us on a plane." 

I released a loud sigh, "Who's all of us?" 

"Sam, Wanda, Clint, Bucky, and someone else. Sam won't tell me anything about him." 

I shook my head, "When and where?" 

"Germany. A few days." 

"Fuck, I'm not a damn magician." 

"Language young lady." 

"I'll think about, bye." I hung up the phone and turned back to Peter. 

He was sitting up, and looked worried. 

"What was that about?" 

I let out another huff, "My dad's friend needs me to distract him while he sets up a surprise." 

"Why don't you want to do it?" 

I rubbed my temples, "He won't take well to the surprise, he doesn't like them very much. His friend won't change his mind though." 

I shouldn't feel the need to protective Bucky. I don't even know the man, yet here I am.

"I hate to leave ya', but looks like I'm going to get my dad pissed off."

He pulled me in for a soft kiss and then pulled back, "Ok, love you." 

He widened his eyes, and I smiled at him.