Tony/Bruce(Kinda Sad)

A.N- There might be a part two, but idk yet. Also you, and Tony are dating. 

I walked into another one of Tony's parties. He had them every other week, and most of them start as normal business ones but turn into everything but that. I scanned the room to try and find him but I couldn't. Eventually my eyes landed on Tony making out with some random redhead. I shook my head, and made my way to the bar. I sat down, and asked for a drink. I knew being Tony's girlfriend ment I would have to deal with other girls throwing themselves on him, but I didn't expect so many of them to kiss him. Bruce sat next to me with a smile, but quickly lost it when he saw my face. 

"What's wrong?" 

I shook my head, "Just Tony." 

He scanned the room for a moment, "Where is he?" 

I pointed my gaze to him, and his eyes followed mine. Tears pricked my eyes at the sight of him tangaling his hand in the girls hair. 

Bruce grabbed my hand, "Want to go on a walk with me?" 

I nodded my head, and we left the house. The music was blaring even outside, and the image remained in my head. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Banner asked pulling me from my thoughts. 

"I'm just over it. Every party there's another girl, and another excuse about how she kissed him."

"Do you not believe him?" 

"I did, for a while. Then I started noticing how he kissed them back, before he saw me running out or talking to another guy."  Tears filled my eyes again. 

He stopped, and looked me over. "You normally don't seem so affected by it." 

I shrugged, "It was different this time." 

"How so?" He asked while continuing to walk. 

"He never touches them, no matter what he has never touched them. This time though- he had a hand in her hair, and a hand on her waist." Tears spilled down my face. "He never touches them." 

Banner pulled me into a hug, and it was really nice. Tony never really liked to hug me- he liked to kiss me, and show my off, but never just hug me. Me, and Banner have been friends since before him and Tony. I always had little feelings for him, but he liked Nat so I never told him. Eventually Tony came around, and we ended up dating. Only thing- Nat didn't like Banner back. 

"Y/n!" Tony came running down the street towards us. 

I pulled away from Banner with a smile, and then turned my attention to Tony while wiping the tears from my face. 

"Listen, I know what you think you saw but-" 

"But she kissed you?" I finished his sentence. 

"Yes." he reached out for my hand, but I pulled away. 

"I'm not an idiot Tony. I saw your hands on her, I saw you kiss her back." I shook my head as more tears welled up. 

"Come on y/n, it didn't mean anything. I'm drunk, and sorry." He grabbed my hand, but I yanked it back. 

"Stop it. We both know you don't get drunk this early." 

He sighed, "Ok fine. I kissed her back, but who cares? You always come back to me." 

I scoffed, and turned to Banner. His neck was turning green, and he looked like he might explode. 

"Bruce, it's ok. Everything's ok." I reached out to him. I turned back to Tony, "We're over."