Clint's Daughter!Reader

Readers like in their 20s

I walked into my childhood home for the for the third time this week. It had been a long time since I'd been here before this week, but she invited me over and I gladly came.

"Mom, have you heard anything about dad yet?" I walked right passed the living room, but something caught my eye. 

I set down my bag, and then backed up so I could see inside again. Everyone was staring at me, and me at them. I knew Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers so I assumed the red-head was Natasha, and the last I didn't know. I realized just how long I had been standing there, and it caused me to get very embarrassed. I threw my hands over my face and let out a stream of embarrassed laughs. Once I calmed down I removed my hands and gave them all an awkward wave. 

"Uh... hi." I let out another little laugh. 

"Sweetheart?" I turned to see my dad(Clint) coming down the hall to me. 

"Hey dad! I didn't expect to see you." 

He pulled me into a tight hug. 

"I could say the same to you." 

He pulled away smiling, and completely ignored the others in the next room. 

"So... do I get to know who's sitting in the living room, or no?" 

He let out a little chuckle and turned to them. 

"Everyone, this is my oldest y/n. Y/n this is everyone." 

I rolled my eyes turned my head to him, "Ahh yes, don't tell me their names." 

He pointed to each one while speaking, "There's Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Nat." 

"Mmm. That's nice... now why're they here?" 

"Uh... we're hiding from a robot." 

I shook my head, "Of course you are. Well, no matter the reason it's good to see you." 

"How's school?" 

"Fan-fucking-tastic." 

He gave me his disappointed dad look, "None of that young lady." 

"You say that like you're my dad." 

He got a fake shocked look, and put a hand to his heart. 

"Rude!" 

We both started laughing, and I again became very aware of the other people. 

"Does mom need help with dinner?" 

He shook his head, "She's been waiting for you to come back. She said you would happily cook for everyone." 

"Now did she say that, or did you?" 

He shrugged and walked into the living room. I walked off, but I could hear the loud conversation that started up. I walked into the kitchen to see mom frowning. 

"I said none of that to your father." 

I nodded my head laughing, "Thought so, but it's fine. I should put my culinary school skills up to the test." 

"Thank you honey." 

I pecked her cheek and started cooking. I found some pasta, and decided to go with a simple chicken alfredo. As the pasta was boiling Nat joined me in the kitchen. 

"Hi." 

I turned to face her, "Hi, my dad's told me alot about you." 

"Good things I hope?"