Hidden Kid- 3

When I got home dad was only a few minutes behind, but he was pissed. 

"Your room. Now!" 

I decided not to fight him, it wouldn't end well for me. On my way to the elevator I passed Clint, and waved enthusiastically. He looked slightly worried for me. Dad pushed me along, and once we got to my room he really let his anger out. 

"You can NOT hang out with people like that y/n! You also can NOT bypass my security measures, or speak to Loki!" 

"Just like I couldn't meet the team? Or like I couldn't go out in public without Happy? I'm not a kid anymore dad! I can handle myself, plus both Wade and Loki are harmless." 

He scoffed, "The only way Wade would let me leave was if I blasted him! And Loki tried to take over the world!" 

"So did Wanda, and Pietro! Yet they were the only team members you let me meet!" 

"That was different!" 

"HOW?! No actually I know how! Loki was being fucking... fucking.. uh FUCKED by the spetar! Wanda, and Pietro chose to help the evil madman robot that you created!" 

"You can't talk to me like that y/n." 

"THEN WHAT CAN I DO?!" Tears welled in my eyes, "You can't control me, for 17 fucking years I've listened to you. I've done what you said, and not questioned it but that's over! I can talk to Loki, or anyone on your fucking team!" 

"No you can't." He said it sternly, in a way most people would back down after hearing. 

But not me, "Why? What's he going to do to me dad?" 

He looked a little flustered, "He could hurt you! You haven't ever trained in any way." 

"And who told me I couldn't?! YOU! I wanted to train, I've been begging you to let Natasha train me, but you keep telling me no." 

"Y/n, I let you get away with a lot you know?" 

"Like what?" I hissed. 

"I let you cuss, and talk to Steve like he's your equal. I built you a whole suit for fun, you can use my money for anything! Normal parents don't let their kids cuss at them, they don't let them treat adults in bad ways. Hell, they don't let them hang out with ADULTS, who are also killers! I didn't want you to train, because I was worried you'd want to be a part of the team. I can't let you do that for the same reason I don't want you talking to Loki."

"And what reason is that?!" 

"I can't let you get hurt y/n. You're still my daughter." His voice now sounded broken. 

Damnit, he's right. I do get away with a lot, and I guess he has a right to worry about me. I got my suit off, and hugged dad. 

"I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna stop talking to Loki." 

He huffed, "Why not?" 

I pulled back, "He seems nice, and..... he fucking shapeshift." 

He laughed a little, "So you're gonna use him for his powers?" 

I rolled my eyes, "No, and yes. He does seem nice enough, and being his friend would come with some.... perks." 

"You're most definitely a Stark, and still grounded." 

I just nodded my head, "Yeah, that's fair. Can I be aloud to the level where the Avengers stay? I wanna know them, they literally live with me." 

He ruffled my hair, and agreed. We talked for a little longer about my attitude, and then we both went down so I could talk to the others. As we walked into the living room I could hear them talking. 

"I'm telling you that kid is a phycopath." Clint. 

"Why would you say that?" There was a chuckle in Natasha's words. 

"Tony looked like he was going to murder her, and she had the biggest grin. Like Joker level grin, and then she waved at me like nothing was happening." 

I looked up at my dad, "Do I have a Joker level smile?" 

He laughed a little, "Sometimes kid, sometimes." 

He ruffled my hair again, and I swatted his hand. "I'm not 5."

He gave me a challenging look, "You sure about that? You left me with a 5 year old, just so you could get away from me." 

"That was smart ok, plus I owed him." 

Our walking halted, right as we came into view of everyone. 

"Why'd you owe a merc something? Oh please don't tell me you got him to murder someone for you." 

I rolled my eyes with a little laughter, "Nope, but I did hire him to scare someone." 

I continued into the living room, and it took him a second to follow. 

"What did you do y/n?" 

I sat down on an armchair, as everyone watched. 

I smirked a little, "You now how you forced me to be your assistant with the stupid mask thing?" 

He nodded his head, and only got more worried. 

"One day someone was very rude to me, and it hurt my feelings. That's how I met Wade, and also happened to ask him to just kinda shoot at this certain person and then run away." 

He gave me a stern look, "Who?" 

My gaze fell on Clint who made eye contact. His face went pale, and Natasha started laughing. 

"That was you?!" 

I shook my head, "That was a merc named Deadpool. Definitely not me." 

Natasha just kept laughing. 

"I thought someone was trying to kill me!" 

I shrugged, "In a way they were. I told them to miss, but make it seem like they wanted you dead. I take it, it worked." 

His mouth fell open, "I-" He shook his head, "You're a maniac." 

I tsked, "A maniac with an indestructible merc friend, and iron man suit." 

He leaned back, and still looked shocked, "What'd I do to you?" 

Dad sat down, and everyone waited for me to answer. 

"You insulted my shoes." 

Natasha doubled over laughing again, and so did Rhodey. 

"I-, I insulted your shoes?" 

I nodded, "Yes, you called them interesting." 

Steve's mouth fell open, and Bruce looked slightly frightened of me. 

"That was a compliment!" 

I raised my brows, "Like hell it was!" 

"Language." 

I turned to Steve, "Shit, I was trying really fucking hard to reign it the hell in for you. I'm so damn sorry about my fucking potty mouth Spangles." 

Now Clint, and Tony were chuckling. Natasha, and Rhodey had calmed down but they were both still smiling. Steve shook his head with a sigh. 

"I'm Tony Stark's kid, what do you expect?" 

He didn't respond. After that I spent my time talking to them, and answering a lot of questions. Though I did notice the friendly neighborhood slenderman was not with us. I take it he doesn't like it, and they aren't friendly with him.