Bucky Part 2

I walked over to Tony trying to get away from Bucky. I found him swarmed by girls, but I could tell it bothered him. Now that he was with Pepper he hated the girls. I decided I should at least try, and help him. 

"Babe? What the hell are you doing?!" I shot the girls a glare, and they all ran. 

Once they were out of sight he thanked me.

"It's no problem." 

"How long have you liked the soldier?" 

I laughed, "How many people did Steve tell?" 

"Oh everyone, but Bucky." 

I opened my mouth, "Why?" 

"He wanted us to help get you two together." He shrugged. 

I shook my head, "I'm gonna kill Steve." 

I walked away from Tony, but lucky for Steve he was sitting next to Bucky. 

I patted Steve's shoulder in an obviously not friendly way, "Stevie, I need to speak with you." 

He turned to me with a smile, "Go ahead." 

I narrowed my eyes, "Preferably alone." 

"Keeping secrets from me doll?" 

I turned to him, "Always, and forever." 

He went to pull me to him, but I pushed his arm away and wouldn't look at him. 

I just need to make him fall for it. I forced an embarrassed looking smile, and made myself stumble. 

"I- uh I'm gonna go to my room." I did a half walk half run out of the room. 

I knew he watched, and I knew he got the hint by now. I got to my room and shut the door, but didn't lock it. Bucky liked to confront things as soon as he could, that meant he would be following soon after. To my surprise instead of Bucky walking threw the door, Nat did. 

She sat next to me on my bed, and gave me a smile. 

"Hey Nat." 

Her face dropped and I knew something was bothering her, "What's going on?" 

"What're you talking about?" I tilted my head. 

She sighed- almost like a disappointed mom sigh. "Y/n I'm not an idiot. You didn't just suddenly realize you liked Bucky, and then decided to make it super obvious." 

"What are you getting at Nat." Guess I didn't fool everyone. 

"Come on y/n. Don't do this to Bucky, he's been in love with you for years." 

I almost laughed at the comment, "If he liked me, he would have told me Nat." 

She nodded in agreement, "Not if he cared about your friendship more than his feelings." 

There was a soft knock on my door, and Bucky walked in. Nat gave me one last worried look, and then left so Bucky could take her spot. 

"Is there something you want to tell me doll?"

Can I do this? I mean was Nat telling the truth? Was I going to break his heart?" 

"Doll?" His eyes were soft, and almost teary. 

I can't do this, I stood up to run out of my room but Bucky grabbed my arm pulling me back. I sat next to him red as ever. 

"Bucky I-" 

"Before we get to that, I gotta know about the tattoo." 

I scrunched up my face, "Huh?" 

He brushed his hand over the area where my tattoo is. 

"Why do you want to know so badly?" 

He shrugged, but I could tell it was important for him to know. 

I let out a sigh, "Give me a second." 

I went to my bathroom, and changed in a shirt on shorts. I walked back out, and sat next to Bucky again. I was hesitant to pull up my shirt, because it was going to lead to me telling him. My hand was resting on the edge of my shirt, but not moving. Bucky placed his hand over mine, and slowly pulled up my shirt. I bunched it on the side, and tied it so it stayed up without my hand. It wasn't the most stunning thing, but it was good enough. 

He lightly skimmed his hand over it, causing goosebumps to appear behind his hand. 

"A raven?" 

I just nodded too scared to talk about it. 

He started tracing the outline with his pointer finger. "You don't have to tell me, but I would like you to." 

He didn't stop tracing it, and it made me relax a little. 

"My sisters name was Raven." 

"Was?" 

I nodded, "She got taken by Hydra when she was 20, and I was 17. It was supposed to me, but I went out with friends unexpectedly. I was going to stay in, and watch a movie but at the last minute my best friend convinced me to go out with her." 

"Why did Hydra want you?" 

I swallowed hard, "Our parents used to work there, but they disappeared. They changed their names, and then had us. Hydra found out, and wanted to make them pay. Raven was supposed to be out of the house that night. I asked her to stay for the movie, and then bailed. She died because of me." Tears streamed down my face. 

He pulled the tie off my shirt, and let it fall while he wiped tears off my face. 

"It's not your fault doll." 

I started crying harder, "Yes it is. She wasn't supposed to be home- I was." 

He stopped wiping my tears, and pulled me in for a light kiss. It was loving, and caring. For some reason I couldn't pull away, and when he did I pulled him right back. This was all supposed to be a game, but hell I didn't want him to pull away again. 

I only did when I had to breathe. He had the most adorable smile, and it made me melt. 

"Doll that was-" 

"kinda nice." 

He chuckled, "That's all I get? Kinda nice?" 

"That's all." Was I in love with him too? 

"You know Nat warned me you might be playing a game. I kinda thought it was true too." 

Fuck, "I- I was Bucky." 

He went rigid, and began to stand up. 

"Wait-" He started to walk out, and my heart shattered. 

"Why did you let me kiss you?! Why did you pull me back? What the hell is wrong with you y/n?!" 

"Buck wait please!" 

He stormed out of my room, and slammed the door. Damnit. 

I'm gonna do one more part!