(Fluff)Loki

Asgard- 7:30pm

I walked into Loki's room with a smile, only when I entered he wasn't there. He promised me today we would go on a date, but it seems like he got busy once again. At this point his promises about dates became shallow, and unmeaningful. I plopped down onto his bed with a sigh. He told me to dress nice, and I did. I was wearing a red, and gold dress with black heels. My hair was curled, and I did some extra makeup. 

I lightly rested my head in my hands, and let out another frustrated sigh. It took me hours to get ready, and now I was going to take everything off in seconds. I layed on my back, and stared at the ceiling as tears filled my eyes. I stood up, and made my way to his bathroom. I took off my makeup with a warm cloth, and then changed into some of his clothes. 

I made my way back to his bed, and opened a new book. I read for a few hours before falling asleep. I woke up when I heard his door open, and close. It was 10 now, and he looked worn out. I didn't bother showing him I was awake, for I was still upset with him. It was the fifth time this month he had done this to me. I rolled over quietly, and felt the bed dip next to me. His arm wrapped around my waist, and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered so quiet I almost couldn't hear him. 

I didn't respond, and he let out a loud sigh. He as well rolled so our backs were facing. I woke up in the morning to Loki bringing me breakfast. 

"Morning darling." He set the gold tray of food over my lap, as I propped myself up against the backboard. 

"You know this won't make up for last night." 

He looked away, "I know, but it's a start." 

The same 6 words were said to me every time he didn't show. 

"It took me hours to get ready last night."  

"I bet you looked gorgeous."

"Well you wouldn't have to bet if you had shown." 

He let out a sigh, and looked at me. 

"I am truly sorry my dear." 

"I know you think you are." 

He sat next to me, "I am." 

I looked him in the eye, "If you're so sorry why do you keep doing this? I get my hopes up everytime you say something about a date." 

"I know." 

A single tear rolled down my cheek, and it seemed to only now hit him. He kept breaking my heart everytime he didn't show, and he has done it so much by now. I just want my Loki back, and instead I get empty promises, and then meaningless sorrys. 

I smile spread on his face, "Let me make it up to you. Tonight meet me in the garden at 9. I swear I will be there this time." 

I let out a broken laugh, "I can't get let down again Loki." 

I moved the tray off me, and left his room to find Thor. Thor has been my closest friend for as long as I can remember. Everytime Loki 'died' or went missing I was there for him, and he was there for me. 

I made my way outside, and found him talking to a young boy. 

"You are too brave." 

"But my dad says I'm not." The little boy looked to his feet with a frown. 

"Well don't listen to him! You are one of the most brave boys I know." 

The boys face lit up, and he ran off to his friends. I came up behind Thor, and gave him a hug.