Sam Wilson- Hell No

The song Cloud 9 is song that's lyrics are in this story. 

I walked into the gym with a big smile. The last few week had been pretty hard for me, my boyfriend was cheating on me and then told me he fell in love with the girl. It hurt like hell, and I'm pretty sure my brother scared the shit out of him. The night I told him what happened he disappeared, and came back hours later with a little smirk. That was never a good sign. The next morning I got a text from my ex saying I was an ass for sicking my brother on him. Apparently Bucky punched him, and then left without saying anything. 

today was the first day I felt good. There wasn't any reason, I was just happy. Sam was hitting the punching bag, Steve and Bucky were sparring, and Clint was sparring with Nat. 

I don't wanna seem the way I do
But I'm confident when I'm with you
Lately, all I feel is bad and bruised
Tired of tripping on my shoes

"Wilson!" I walked up to him as he turned to face me. 

"What's up Barnes?" 

I rolled my eyes, "I thought you agreed to stop calling me that." 

"I did, but... I changed my mind last night." 

"Last night?" I cocked a brow. 

"Yup." He started to unwrap his hands, "I was lying awake and thought- Never mind, I'm gonna keep calling her Barnes." 

I swatted his arm, and we left the gym together. I had gone down there to collect him, and somehow he knew without me actually saying it. 

Bucky's POV: 

I watched as Y/n came in, and went straight to Sam. Watching them laugh and smile together made my stomach roll. Steve got a couple punches in before realizing I was watching them. He stood next to me with his hands on his hips. They left the gym together, and I couldn't help but grimace. 

"What's up with you Buck?" 

I turned back to Steve, "What's going on between y/n, and Sam?" 

He shrugged with a confused look, "I don't think anything is." 

"Why's she so happy all of the sudden? She's been sulking for weeks, and suddenly she's all smiles and giggle around Sam." 

Steve shook his head with a sigh, "Who cares Buck? If she's happy, she's happ." 

"I care." I snapped at him, making Nat and Clint stop what they were doing. "I care who my sister fucks! She shouldn't be... not with him." I shook my head at the thought. 

Behind me Nat and Clint had started laughing, so I turned to face them. 

"What?" 

Nat straightened up, "You really hate Wilson that much?" 

I just nodded and looked back to Steve. We went back to training, but I could only think about y/n and Sam. There was no way in hell I was going to let that happen.

Y/N'S POV: 

Sam and I decided to go get breakfast, so we went to a cute little cafe that wasn't to far away. After got out food we sat down outside. 

"Did you see Bucky glaring at you earlier?" I asked while sipping my coffee.

He nodded his head with a grin, "He's worried." 

"About?" I set my mug down. 

"He thinks I'm trying to get with you." 

My heart sped up a little.