*|chapter-33|*

The VM above👆 is my favourite till the date. All praise to the rightful owner. I remember watching it for the first time after bepannah ended and believe me I cried. I still cry everytime I watch this VM. I tried getting over jenshad and adiya but nothing worked out for me and now I've stopped trying to forget them because that show had made a major impact on my life. I want to see them together forever but it is totally upto destiny we can't do anything other than praying. I love both of them and will keep loving them.

*******

Do vote and comment. Do as many inline comments as you can because I love reading them. Kindly ignore my mistakes.

*

**

After having their breakfast they sat in the cab which was waiting for them.

In between their ride they got a call from Sarah.

"Heyy.." Zoya said excitedly to Sarah on the call.

"Hello.. " Sarah spoke.

"How's your health now? Do you still have cold? " Zoya asked as Sarah was sick since last few days and that's why they were not able to meet her before leaving for Paris.

"Yes I'm much better now... Mumma is here so you know it is a lot easy.." Sarah said with a sore throat due to cold.

"Oh aunty is there.. Greet her on behalf of me.. " Zoya said.

Sarah lives alone in Mumbai. She had moved out of her parents house a long back. Her parents have a business running in Jaipur so they were not able to come along with her in Mumbai.

"Of course I will!! Tell me how is honeymoon going so far.." Sarah asked and of course she had a hint of tease in her tone. Her voice was a little heavy due to cold but girl was still in a mood to tease.

"Well.... It's going good.." Zoya said.

"I expected it to be great..." Sarah said.

"Ya ya.." Zoya said.

"And now you are speaking like my dear idiotic friend.. And where is he? I was calling on his number but he wasn't picking up the call..." Sarah said.

"He is here.. Sitting Beside me.. Playing some game on his phone that's why he haven't picked up your call..talk to him" Zoya said and handed the phone to aditya.

Aditya and Sarah talked for a while. So many things were going on inside her head. First, her family acting weird then these blank calls. Her feelings for aditya were growing and she could actually feel them as if the lifelong numbness is going away slowly. She feel like the numbness she used to feel in her heart, the way she used to block every emotion, is now fading away. The walls surrounding her heart are finally down. She is able to feel things in her heart.

She rested her head on the window and looked at him. He was looking handsome as usual, his jawline from that angle made her stomach churn in excitement.

He is mine..

He is so great at heart. He changed the definition of men for her. She can now believe that not all men are the same. She understood that she cannot put all men in the same category, If one man broke her heart by cheating on her with her best friend doesn't mean that the other man in her life will do same.