*|chapter-15|*

Please vote and comment. And kindly ignore the mistakes.

************************************

Chapter-15

Aditya and Zoya reached at the airport. Roshnaq, wasim and Siddhant reached there at the airport Before them.

The driver helped them with their luggage.

After getting off of the car zoya hugged her parents and siddhant.

"Kaisi ho beta?.." Roshnaq asked her daughter.

"Hum theek hain ammi, aap kaisi hain?.." Zoya asked her mother after breaking the hug.

"Hum bilkul theek hain beta.." Roshnaq said to her.

Zoya then hugged her father.

"Abbu, Kaise hain aap?.." Zoya asked her father after breaking the hug.

"Hum bhi bilkul theek hain beta.." Wasim said while caressing her head.

After that siddhant pulled her in a hug.

"I missed you so much.." Siddhant said to her.

"I missed you too.. " Zoya said and broke the hug.

Aditya greeted wasim and roshnaq. They started talking. They asked him about his well being and stuff.

Zoya and siddhant were talking to each other, a little away from them, in a  corner.

"Is everything good? " Siddhant asked her looking in her eyes.

"Ye.. Yeah everything is fine.." She said.

"Really?.." He asked in a suspicious tone.

She looked at him and said.

"Yes.." She said.

"You know you can tell me... I know you might be uncomfortable sharing certain things with me.. But I'm here to listen.." Siddhant said holding her hands.

"I know.." She sighed. Siddhant frowned looking at her foot, which had the white dressing on it.

"What happened to your foot?.." He asked her with a frown.

She was going to say something, but he didn't let her speak, before she could say anything, he started speaking.

"Did he do anything? " He said, pointing towards Aditya.

"What?.. NOOO.. " She said with a horrified look. "Why will he do something to hurt me... Like physically. " She said to clear his doubts.

"Then how did you got hurt?.." He asked her.

He's younger than her, but still he's a protective brother.

"I.. I was doing something and got hurt... Nothing big.." She said to convince him.

"Don't lie di.. Not to me at least.." He said.

"Okay...." She released a deep breath and told him everything from the starting. When dadi came then whatever she and Natasha did. And at last natasha was sent to jail.

"So long story short, his dadi didn't wanted us to get married, and that natasha was a crazy lover.. So I would have been dead by now if aditya wouldn't have reached the kitchen on time and saw her mixing poison in my juice..." She explained to him. He was so shocked.

"Itna sab kuch ho gaya and you didn't even informed us.." He almost shouted.

"Shh... Don't shout.. You are gaining unwanted attention.." She said looking around their surrounding, there were people.