*|Chapter-42|*

Thank you for waiting. Do vote and comment. Kindly ignore the mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter- 42

Finally, Zoya and aarohi reached Mumbai.

After getting off the plane they checked out of the airport.

"I will call the cab," Zoya said.

Aarohi stopped before she could take her phone out.

"Karan is coming to pick us up," Aarohi said.

"Why? He didn't have to leave his work to pick us up." Zoya said. Karan and Sarah know that Zoya is going to surprise Aditya as she can't do it alone because she need someone to distract Aditya and they'd promised that they won't let Aditya know anything.

"That man freaked out when I told him that we will take a cab," Aarohi said while trying to call karan. She shook her head realising that men can be difficult sometimes well most of the time.

They saw Karan's car and him standing there and waving his hand while talking to someone on the call.

They walked towards his car

Zoya saw a little eye contact between karan and aarohi. She knew something is going on with them as she have heard aarohi talking to a "guy" at night named "karan" these two are making it so obvious yet they deny everytime anyone ask if they have a thing.

Karan kept their bags in the back. Both of them were going to sit in the backseat when Karan stopped them.

"Excuse me ladies one of you come and sit in front... I'm not your driver." Karan said.

Both of them rolled their eyes. Aarohi asked zoya to go and sit in front.

"Naah, you go and sit, I'll chill in the back." Zoya said and opened the back door.

Aarohi shrugged her shoulder and sat in front with karan.

******

Zoya ringed the doorbell, she knew that maid would be at the home. She asked the guards not to inform aditya about her.

As soon as the maid opened the door, milo ran towards her with his tail wagging in excitement.

Leaving her bag at the side she kneeled in front of milo and took him in her arms and gave him a lot of kisses and snuggles.

"My baby milo.. " She said and kissed him on his cheeks.

She walked inside the living room and took a deep breath with a smile on her face. It feels so good to be back knowing she will be able to see Aditya in a few hours.

She took her bags upstairs and got fresh. She ate something before getting out of the house to get some stuff for tonight.

On the way in cab she called aarohi.

"Hey... I'm just going to the market.. Wanna tag along..?" Zoya asked.

"Dude we just came back from another city yet you have power to go out.." Aarohi said lazily.

"It's been more than one hour, I'm coming to pick you up so get ready.. It will take me just 15 minutes to reach there.."

After picking aarohi they went to market to get some stuff for tonight. She explained her plan to aarohi.

"You never did something like this for me." Aarohi said after listening to her surprise plan.

Zoya gave her a look.