*|chapter 12|*

Please vote and comment.
And kindly ignore the mistakes.
....................................................

Chapter-12

Aditya ran out of his room when he heard her scream.

He saw her in the gallery.. Few steps away from their room. Her foot was bleeding and she was standing there with the support of the wall.

He quickly ran to her and held her from her shoulder taking her weight completely on him.

"Zoya kya hua?.." He asked.

She was whimpering in pain.

"Pata nhi ad... Aditya kaise.. Yha glass ke pieces the...hume dikhe hi nhi..." She said.

Her foot was bleeding. Anjana, ananya and harsh came running there.

"Hayee.. Ye kya ho gya?.." Anjana said looking at zoya's foot.

She scrunched her nose looking at her foot. She bent down to look at it properly but zoya stopped her.

"N.. Nhi maa aap mat touch kariye.. Badi hain aap.. Aise humare pair (feet) touch mat kariye please..." Zoya hissed.

"Kuch nhi hota zoya.. Ek minute dekhne do ki kitni lagi hain.." Anjana said to her stubborn daughter in law.

She pulled up her saree from the end to see her foot. She saw the glass pieces pierced through her skin...

"Adi.. Tu isko room main le chal.. Bahut jyada lagi hain... Aur aap doctor ko call kijiye.." She told Aditya to take zoya in her room and asked harsh to call the doctor.

Both of them nodded their head. Harsh went from there to call the doctor.

Aditya picked her up in his arm in bridal style, she wrapped her arms around his neck and digged her face in his neck. Sniffing and whimpering due to the pain.

He took her to their room and laid her down on the bed.

He adjusted the pillow. Anjana brought one towel, she folded it and kept it beneath her foot to stop the blood from ruining the bedsheet.

"Zoya tumne dekha nhi ki vha glass ke pieces the?..." Anjana ask while sitting near her foot.

"Nhi maa.. Humara dhyaan hi nhi gaya.. Aur yeh bahut chote pieces the hume dikhaye hi nhi diye... Dadi hume bula rhi thi toh hum jaldi main the..." Zoya said while stopping herself from crying out loud.

Aditya saw her biting her lips to stop herself from sobbing. Tears were shining in her eyes.

He went toward her right foot which was injured, he folded her saree a bit from the end as it was stained due to the blood.

He went back to her and sat beside her. He took her one hand in his and asked.

"Jyada dard ho rha hain?..."

She nodded her head in yes.

At the same time Harshvardhan entered inside the room.

"Dad doctor ko kitna time lagega.." Aditya asked in distressed.

"Aane vale hain..meri unse baat ho gyi hain" Harsh said.

His chain of thought broke when the servant entered inside with the doctor and a nurse. .

" Aaiye doctor.." Harsh called him inside and shook his hand.

"Aap log bahar jaa sakte hain, koi ek ruk jaye bas.." Doctor said while setting everything and taking out the needful things.