*|chapter-18|*

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Please vote and comment. Do inline comments. And kindly ignore the mistakes.

Longest chapter i have ever written!

******************

Chapter-18

"I met yash three years back in mumbai. Hum dono workshop attend karne aaye the. It was something about young medicos. We met, then normal baatein hui to pata chala ki he also lives in delhi phir numbers exchange kiye.. then finally we met when we were back in delhi. Things went like that for days..then we started developing feelings for each other-.." she stopped at last thinking that he might not be happy listening about her ex. After all he is her husband.

"Zoya it's okay, you can tell me." Aditya said encouraging her to speak.

"When I said that we have to be friends first, I really mean it. And friends share everything right?.." He said confidently.

He really mean it when he said that she can share anything with him even about her ex and past relationships. He is not a person who judge anyone on the basis of their past.

Zoya nodded her head and started speaking.

"We started talking and meeting more often..and obviously we were tend to grow some feelings toward each other. Then one day he came and confessed his feelings for me. At First I didn't knew what should I say or do. I knew I had some feelings for him but couldn't point out what it was. Love? I don't think it was love." Zoya said last part sadly.

"Then after some time we actually started dating. Things were going well, I was enjoying his company. After soo many days I thought I was finally happy." She said.

"But my happiness never lasted for a long time." She said and sighed.

"What happened?" Aditya asked.

"My friend pooja happened. We were good friends. We were soo close to each other. She was the only close friend I'd ever made and i shared everything with her." She said.

"Yash used to control my life soo much.He used to tell me with whom should i talk or whom should i not. He decided that what should I wear and what should I not. He slowly made me break all my relations that i had with people. And I'm telling you I had just a few people around me who actually cared for me. He controlled every freaking little thing. And actually, I allowed him to control my life just because of the fear of loosing him. He used to get so angry when i used to ask him that why he's soo controlling. No one likes to be controlled by anyone, and here, he was controlling every little thing of my life." She said.

Her voice was filled with hurt, anger and disgust.

He held her tightly giving her support and assurance.

"Pooja started meeting him through me. When I used to go to meet him she used to come along with me. At first I thought she's just curious as she likes meeting new people but then it became weird. She started meeting him more often and said that they have became good friends. I didn't say anything as I thought that I can't control someone's friendship. But then it started getting excessive. He started ignoring my calls and messages when i asked him he said that he's busy..." She said with anger and rage in her voice.

"One day he messaged me that he have to talk to me. Remember the cafe which I said I used to like but not anymore?" She asked him.

"Yes I remember." Aditya said. He remember very well when she told him that she don't like one cafe in delhi which was one's her favourite.